Be honest, you'll resub

Attached: 43829790247359047.png (1312x816, 1.79M)

The dream is dead

I already resubbed.

wow:classic was my first time playing wow and i stayed inside for a month straight and my toe still rots every now and then because it never heals up fully its like an open wound or whatever i cant fix it i think

why? I've been enjoying private servers for years now

I don't have a Blizzard account anymore and I will never create a new one.

XIV chad here. Does a private server let me play for free? I just want to try the combat and some raids but dont want to give blizzshit money.

I shan't

>kill off arthas in shadowlands because you've mishandled him all these years
>re-release the arthas themed expansion
I seriously can't with this company. i mean it friends, move on. move the fuck on

Attached: 1553036653675.jpg (1024x988, 105.56K)

No.
Yes.

My friends wanted to, and to be honest, fresh servers were ALMOST enough, but nah
Blizzard still doesn't do shit about bots. They took out LFD. No LFD, no playing. I am NOT going to sit in town spamming when my friends are not on trying to do those ICC dungeons like Pit of Saron.
GG retarded Blizzard

i didn't play wow classic past the first month and didn't even touch tbc
fuck you

Which private server should i play? Have no idea how to download it.

>era of obnoxious spammed dailies
>fast food raiding
>flying mounts
>raid grinds
>shit raids
>shit quests
>blizzard

Nah.

Attached: turtle.jpg (1306x982, 290.69K)

>nu-Blizz is so creatively bankrupt that all they can do is sell the good ol days.
No thanks.
I'll chip into a private server that cares. And if they DMCA it I'll just drop WoW altogether. I'm 32 now. I don't miss 2008 WoW, I miss 2008.

Is World of Warcraft worth checking out seriously? It's the only live service game I can think of that is still kicking almost 20 years later, that has to count for something right?

Depends which expansion you wanna play on. Just avoid P2W shit like Warmane.

I didn't resub for BC why would I resub for fucking WotLK?

Attached: 1643459052891.jpg (1000x771, 1.09M)

End-game mythic raiding is enjoyable. If you have 5 friends then mythic+ is fine too.

>I don't wanna socialize in a social game
This is why the age of MMO's died you know.
THis attitude is literally the reason why MMO's became "multiplayer single player games". We killed it when we got older and couldn't sit for hours on end with friends.

Was better when WoTLK came out and still is.

Attached: return_of_reckoning.jpg (1920x1080, 379.85K)

I'll be honest: no

lol, no?
believe it or not, some of us managed to quit the habit.

Not that guy but I used to socialize in MMOs a lot back when I was a teenager. I don't know what happened but I just don't feel like it anymore.

>Is World of Warcraft worth checking out seriously?
No. I mean, not if you're looking for an actual MMO with community and to engage with other people and to experience shared gameplay.

Maybe yes if you don't mind tens of thousands of same-y "Kill 10 boars" quests as you go from zone to zone leveling in the most convoluted experience possible since you'll be speeding through many expansions at hyper speed to get to max level, and then likely quitting because you aren't personally a dedicated hardcore endgame raider or PvPer so there's nothing for you there (there is no "minor" endgame).

And double no for Classic because literally all that is, is people re-living early-adulthood nostalgia and trying to out-grind and no-life eachother to re-get achievements they missed out on when the game was new.

>I don't wanna socialize in a social game
fuck off you disingenuous retard. Here's Fry's at OG vanilla launch in 2003. Were you even ALIVE back then?

NOBODY fucking "socializes" in these games anymore. Nobody does in Classic, nobody does in TBC, and nobody will in Wrath. It's not 2008 anymore, tardo. Nobody is amazed by a game + chat room anymore.
Everyone is on Discord, talking to their guildmates or friends, not typing "HALE GOOD STRANGER CARE TO JOURNEY THE DEPTHS BLACKEST WITH MY FAIR CREW"
retard

Attached: frys.jpg (580x337, 60.24K)

>fucked economy
>fucked community
>unbuffed content meaning naxx25 can be cleared by 15 people in questing greens
no.

Maybe, probably not though, but maybe, I love wrath

more buzzwords please i'm so close

I haven't been subbed since Wrath was current, and I have no intention or desire to go back. The game just like a job once you get to the endgame.

LFD was in original WotLK for half the expansion. No amount of your cope can change them removing a core expansion feature to sell more boosts, and no amount of cope will stop this shit from dying when normalfags realize it's not there.

before i quit i spent all my gold on a wow token. im not sure ill ever use it. ive already played plenty of wotlk on private servers. maybe cataclysm classic

wowfags are just sad. i can't even have a proper laugh at you anymore.
you faggots look like a person that lost someone that they loved and keep thinking they will comeback if you keep wishing for it

Is it not like Final Fantasy where you play through the whole story?

>people are more worried about numbers going up and killing the pixel creature faster than everyone else than making friends in MMOs

Back then Elitist Jerks were just about the only small tiny niche of players who's attitude ended up taking over the entire genre

What dead game is this from

Slowpoke here and I don't play wow
I thought classic was just supposed to be the vanilla game without xpacs, but it's actually just a version that's perpetually a few content patches behind the main version?

Attached: 1409371115841.png (349x298, 6.71K)

glad Any Forums pass exists so we can have bots posting all day on Any Forums

Haven't been there for years. People running the company don't have nearly enough respect for the amount of dough they could make selling a consistent product that respected the fans. By bastardizing the thing they have hurt their profit margins far more. Whatever calculations they do, they're not seeing the full picture. Not by a long shot.

It was but Blizzard wanted to cash in on easy money

Honestly the Warmane private WotLK server is a perfect spot at the moment to relive the glory days. Quick leveling, and the classes feel good. It's populated and feels more like WoW originally did.

Attached: 1651183350266.png (230x252, 67.69K)

I was until I found out there is no dungeon finder. I have no nostalgia for asking others to runs dungeons or doing heroics once a day.