Metroid Thread

Actual Metroid thread.
Do you like Metroid Prime?

Attached: Metroid_Prime.jpg (640x908, 84.55K)

I hate the controls
there I said it

Yeah it was the first Metroid i played.
I liked Dread a lot.

I've only played the 2D games.

best 3d metroid game. dread sucks.

The build up to the phazon reveal in this game is amazing

Play Prime Hack

It is my favorite game of all time. I have beaten it 20ish times and many of those were in single sittings.

Yeah, it's my second favorite game in the series besides Super.

my favorite game

>Do you like Metroid Prime?
No. I love Super, Fusion and ZM and I love fps, but Prime bored the shit out of me.

Goes a little slowly compared to the 2d games so it's more difficult to replay. But the atmosphere is top notch

My personal fave.

Single stick FPS controls were never good but lock-on almost made up for it. Primehacks is the way to go.

Hacks are for fags

It's exactly what I'd imagine Super Metroid to look in 3d, but the sequels never really did it much for me.. Are there even any other FPA games in existence?

I do but I have to get through the 2nd visit to space pirate research labs and I don't want spoopy metroid shooting with that shitty xray visor

Attached: metroid.png (1920x1080, 881K)

Yes, it's my favorite metroid game.

The gamecube controls intimidate me, but the Wii version feels as natural as breathing.

I found fighting Meta-Ridley to be a pain in the ass when I played most recently, maybe I was missing something obvious, it just seemed a lot of the fight was waiting on him

My favorite game of my youth. I don't know if it'd be top today, haven't played it in years, but it's still up there.

Attached: space pirates.jpg (462x2809, 173.7K)

what about fusion