How the fuck did so many people got filtered by this cow?

How the fuck did so many people got filtered by this cow?

Attached: 241Miltank.png (1089x1280, 1.09M)

Attached: 2a6.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

They picked Cyndaquil and got flattened by rolling cow tummy.
Also they didn't bother to get a Geodude or that one Machop you get in a trade.
Not that you'd know that shit on your first time playing.

It was a different time, the people who played these games were still children and the best source of info about the game you had was another kid on the playground

It's the fastest, strongest and bulkiest pokemon you encounter up until that moment and can stunlock you with flinches and attract.

This
Geodude was weak compared to the other available mons too

>Literally has 'Tank' in its name

defense curl + rollout is a very strong combo so early and people probably had no idea how it worked since rollout was a new move

Wasn't ready. It started rolling and I couldn't handle it in time. But that was the first attempt. I just came back later with something to deal with it.

filtered?

Why do people always talk about this cow and hex maniac? It's the milkies connection? Or is there some other lore?

>wew lad

Pokemon that don't evolve have okay base stats compared to shitmons that need to evolve twice
And if you're just cruising through the game at that point I don't think you're even like Lv20

>lust provoking image

There's a Hex Maniac that sells Moo Moo Milk in XY

Normalfags cannot into strategy, and expect to win every battle by just spamming random attacks on their strongest mons

I did until i got good. Too bad my progress was erased due to a watch battery. I have a gameboy printer however, so I should be able to prove myself with that.

I still don't know how it works

post the miltank BIG TITTIES

what are you looking at

Attached: pokemon-miltank.gif (200x196, 327.29K)

Bulky and rollout gets stronger after every repeated attack that lands

>that jiggle
>that sway

Attached: 1.jpg (449x253, 11.52K)

if you defense curl before rollout it literally doubles the base damage of it and rollout itself doubles in damage every consecutive turn
So basically instead of rollout doing 30, 60, 120, 240, 480
It does 60, 120, 240, 480, 960 plus you get the 1.5x defense boost of course

Attached: B19BFB32-E01D-4B9D-9D67-CA1F17042DA7.jpg (611x595, 74.28K)

>bulky, fast, can heal itself, lock you down with stomp flinches and attracts and decimate teams if actually gets a 4th or 5th roll out

It's surprisingly annoying to deal with if you're not prepared or just get REALLY unlucky with the stomps and attracts

Attached: Damn you Whitney.jpg (700x544, 79.27K)

Whitney's Miltank didn't have Defense Curl, but yeah, Rollout being a new move meant that know one had any idea how it worked and just got steamrolled by it.
Using Defense Curl before Rollout double's Rollout's power.
Vanilla Rollout's hits do 30, 60, 120, 240, and 480.
Defense Curl Boosted Rollout's hits do 60, 120, 240. 480, and 960.
It's pretty nutty if all five rolls hit.