You saved an Evil Fairy from a spider web and as thanks she gives you one power to use as you will...

You saved an Evil Fairy from a spider web and as thanks she gives you one power to use as you will, however you must also use them to commit Evil Acts. By committing Evil Acts you not only get to keep your power but you gain Bad Stars. Bad Stars allow you to enhance your powers further. Which power will you chose?

Attached: 1624142967941.png (3000x2000, 171.32K)

>and eventually you can make objects you hold become invisible too
Wait so without bad stars you have to go ass-naked for it to work well?

How do we qualify evil, here? Lawbreaking?

Who the fuck wouldn't choose the Golden Flower

Hypno's Ring.
I hypnotize the fairy to be good and to give me Good Stars instead so that using the power of Monkey Business and Ghost Detective together with the forbidden power of the Hypno's Ring I can spread the teaching of Christ far and wide and bring a brighter future to the world.

Will she give me an extra power if I kill this fag first?

>pause time
>masturbate in public
>pause time longer
>masturbate in public longer
>etc
Too ez

Save States are the only way to perform bad actions without ever being caught. Clear design flaw.

I don't know what the Evil Fairy considers bad, but I know that by definition rape is unwanted sex, and unwanted sex is bad, so if I rape the Evil Fairy with handholding unwanted timestop sex, she has no choice but to give me Bad Stars.

She might just violently explode from the pressure when time resumes. Who's going to give you stars then?

If I hold her hands, time isn't stopped for her.

>save before getting a star
>get star
>load
>pick up star again
>repeat forever

>Evil Fairy
KILL

Attached: Ocrust Crescendo.png (360x360, 290.72K)

>Can't decide between having hypnosluts, time stop rape or invisirape

Attached: 1568516556772.gif (220x223, 665.83K)

>ghost detective can't get the power to manipulate and possess people
guess I'll have to make do with mannequins and dolls

>trusting a fucking evil fairy
I choose nothing.

>get Hypno Ring
>hypnotize Evil Fairy until I get the max amount of Bad Stars
EZ

If you choose ghost detective and instantly kill yourself, by choosing to live on without a body you have basically unlocked its full power without committing bad deeds?

Attached: Autismspeaks.jpg (433x433, 37.98K)

She'll be your cocksleeve for the day if you do.

>muh rape
too bad, faggot, she actually wanted it, so no evil stars

based and Christpilled

does Hypno's ring works like Killgrave's power

Might just cause the power to fade away leaving you stuck as a spirit unable to do anything for all eternity.

Golden flower literally lets you become a immortal time-god, alongside letting you game the system by doing evil shit and looping back. The rest are fucking garbage in comparison ignoring maybe monkey business

Attached: 1649749259258.jpg (480x342, 39.77K)

the range is probably still stuck to your body unless you get enough stars but even if it is unlimited you still have to deal with the limit to how big the object can be for you to possess it

Give me tracing. I'll be evil Emiya. Timestop and save stated are blatantly better but I want to make swords.
I can farm bad stars by projecting a keyboard and mouse and playing competitive games then shit talking people when I beat them.