One of the longest Resident Evils with a shitton of variety...

>One of the longest Resident Evils with a shitton of variety, basically keeps throwing new shit at you all the way until the end, not to mention the shitloads of extra content.

Honestly there's no way REmake4 can possibly live up to this because it would simply be too expensive for a modern AAA title. RE4 has like two games worth of content in it. They even tried to replicate the feeling with RE8 but you could see how thin the game stretched itself. 2 of the 4 houses were basically just a set piece and a boss fight.

Attached: 1321323452432.jpg (295x374, 52.21K)

I'm already strapped in and ready to be disappointed

>Base game ships with an extra unlockable minigame which includes 4 new playable characters with their own movesets and music; also a level that's never even seen in the campaign with a brand new enemy in it.
>Literally so much fun some people have sunk hundreds of hours into it.

This is what modern AAA games took from you.

Attached: resident-evil-4-mercenaries-menu-screen.jpg (1800x900, 187.2K)

I shat myself when I saw thede giant Salvadors for the first time.

One a scale from 1 to 10, how likely is it that the island section is just cut completely?

this is what they took from me

Attached: 1641510733138.png (800x712, 814.09K)

The hours I put into RE4 Merc was unreal. I've got like 300 hours in RE6 mercs as well. I'd totally buy a 40 dollar merc game today if Capcom made it.

It's hard to tell but I'd say it's pretty high, so like a 7 or higher. If it is in then it'll be the regenerators and then immediately Saddler as the final boss, personally I doubt Krauser will still be in

Don’t let (((them))) deny your birthright of proper length games. This is what they took from you.

Funny how Capcom just refuse to stop making PVP spin-offs when people just want a new coop Merc title.

They better have Luis as an unlockable character, it was disappointing to not have him in the original.
Well, if Mercenaries is even still a thing. After RE3:R I’m having doubts.

RE8s Mercs was such a sad attempt I almost wish they didn't bother, I guess we'll see how interesting the new characters are.

It's weird how the naming convention of "mercenaries" stuck around for this kind of bonus mode. In RE3 it was related to the plot of the game.

and it's the one mercs mode that is nearly completely different from all the others that followed

Reaching the castle in RE4 blew my goddamn mind as a kid. I thought I had the game "figured out" and that it was just gonna be more village stuff, and then BAM. Completely new location with completely different enemies. I love when games do that shit and RE4 does it a lot.

If they cut the salazar statue I'm not buying it simple as

The Salazar statue will be in but there will be a fakeout moment where it seems like its about to start moving but its actually not a robot and actually just a regular statue.

are you a knower or just speaking out your ass?

No I'm just saying it because Capcom pulled this shit in previous remakes to fuck with expectations.

but re2make had the alligator

If they cut salazar I'm not buying it simple as

>paul mercier still doing voice work
>capcom doesn't get him back
fucking why? would it be too much money?