Which on should I buy?

which on should I buy?

Attached: 1.jpg (641x285, 37.17K)

Monster Hunter, Nioh is honestly really bad I don't know how anyone likes those games.

are you fucking serious get nioh

>trying to trick OP into buying garbage
That's low

what kinda discussion are you looking to have here?
i like nioh
you don't like nioh
neither one of us is going to change our minds

i just don't see the point

>Sunbreak isn't out for two weeks and will be even more expensive with the base game's online being deader than usual
>Nioh 2 "Complete"
I haven't played Nioh but that seems like a better deal

have you played nioh 1? do you like monster hunter? both are good games, but monster hunter will give you more dopamine

Nioh 2 and its not even close.

If you've never played MH before, get Rise. Otherwise, get Nioh.

Rise is only good for newcomers and people that don't care much about MH.

I like Monster Hunter but I absolutely loved Nioh 2 and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Get Rise.
Nioh is grindy dogshit

>grindy dogshit
>get rise
lol kek lmao even

I just wanted to point out nioh is a bad game, that's all.

If you have to choose between the two then you're likely not getting Sunbreak with Rise so I'd say Nioh 2. But if you're really in a budget then you can get Nioh 1 instead which is is really cheap and save money for a while.
Both series branch from PSO which is a diablolike where farming shit over and over IS the gameplay, dumb tourists.

Wait for the sale, it's a week from now
It won't be any cheaper but you'll get some sweet ass trading cards

How far do you get in monster hunter before you're tempted to party up with people to get shit done in a reasonable time

>40% off
I sleep, wake me when it's at 85%

never once used a party in World

I put 100+ hours into Nioh and had a lot of fun with it, and I dropped Rise within an hour on Switch

Granted I'm biased because I'm a weeb and never really got into the MH series, also it looked like HOT DOO DOO on the Switch, probably looks much nicer on PC. Nioh was just so much fun for me.

neither, both mid games

nioh 2 is overrated

Nioh 2, I found Rise to be kind of underwhelming and just went back to playing other MH games instead. Sunbreak might make it better since it adds G Rank, but even then I'm not a big fan of how much it's like MHGU.

you kind of want to party up in highrank because of mandatory rampage missions

The first game is without the expansion
The second game is with the 3 DLCs which is about +50% more game

OH OKAY THEN
BYE NOW

Oh you're leaving? Good riddance.

In rise you don't have to but going into 6-7 star hunts for the first time can be a little difficult.

the rampage quests are perfectly doable solo, you just can't get all the objectives all the time

nioh2, it's excellent game

Cards are dropping as mystery cards already.