Recycled son of a bitch

Attached: Laurence_Bloodborne_Sleeping.jpg (1241x1063, 383.3K)

Bloodborne has incredibly ugly art direction.

>second phase
>he turns into a Jak and Daxter bossfight

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: 9379f921231c2ee68b2004b07fe1b50fd107ff834b9a8863ef50a94330770dfa.jpg (437x328, 61.39K)

I dont think thats a fair example the fight with Laurence and Cleric Beast couldnt be more different

>looks like the Cleric Beast
>has fire, insane damage, health and tracking
>his second phase is drastically different from the Cleric Beasts entire moveset
>his third phase is literally flailing around and spewing lava at you

Its an example of a reskin done right and its the only example of a reused boss in the game's main content and DLC anyways.

>bro it's different because fire shockwaves and explosive lava diarrhea

Yes? Those things make the fight different im not sure if you are aware user

Orphan of kos killed me more, but i found it more fun than laurence which only was massive health and massive damage

>terrible un-fun phases and attacks added in
>reskin done right
It's ulcerated tree tier fun, it just looks better, isn't spammed a dozen times and you have to defend your sacred cow game. I get it, it is how it is.

Attached: DSP plays Demons Souls.jpg (1000x741, 211.13K)

Op here to be fair the fight became considerably more easy when i learn that in the third phase when is crawling at you you only have to camera lock him and keep moving to the left in a circle

>It's ulcerated tree tier
Its not though, tree spirit is repeated countless times and with no reskin, no different attacks, and no extra phases
Laurence has all of those but if you are mentally incapable of telling differences between objects in a physical space I can see how you could be confused

bro i thought only elden ring recycled enemies

>calls me retarded
>omits "fun" from "It's ulcerated tree tier fun" on purpose to force a point as a desperate measure
Facetious nigger, you really had to be an obnoxious BBfag.

Attached: DSP.webm (1280x720, 856.27K)

not an argument

simply epic

Attached: dude wheres your argument ….jpg (891x1280, 409.15K)

>tfw you actually like fighting Ulcerated Tree Spirits

Now if they weren't reskinned more than twice or tossed into Leyndell and rot based areas as normal enemies that would be fine.

How do I beat this cheating motherfucker?

>filtered

>tfw you actually like fighting Ulcerated Tree Spirits
Ahh, a fellow CBT enjoyer, I see!

Attached: Consider Best Touhou.png (560x560, 169.43K)

just hit him until he dies, it's really not hard user

Bloodborne is piss easy, especially with how broken your dodges are

His remix of the Cleric Beast theme is alone worth the price of admission and like another user said his later phase is pretty neato if not a total bitch for most to deal with.

Same way you beat Ulcerated Tree Spirits, dodge a lot and hit until it dies.

Attached: average bloodborne fan.png (1644x2160, 69.51K)

This is dlc, but still dark souls also did three times with the tutorial boss

see

Not anymore, still the worst of the dlc

If it were any other game, a boss like Laurence would rightfully be condemned for being a lazy instance of uninspired asset reusage with a ridiculously bloated health-pool and awkward aoe attacks.

But because it's Bloodborne, and snoys are basically obliged to exalt it to ludicrous heights, there are actually people who will try to argue that Laurence anything more than faeces.

>His remix of the Cleric Beast theme is alone worth the price of admission
this. Say what you will about Bloodborne in general but they knocked the music out of the fucking park. How it wasn't even nominated for best OST at the game awards is beyond me

>lock on and circle around
Top tier bossfight, this never happened in Souls games. Dark Souls 2 never did this, ever.

Attached: youru turn.png (817x771, 299.42K)

>If it were any other game, an enemy like Red Elite would rightfully be condemned for being a lazy instance of uninspired asset reusage with a ridiculously bloated health-pool and awkward attacks.

Attached: 21986728174.png (776x764, 628.07K)

Both correct and both games are incredibly overrated.