There is nothing wrong with day one dlc

There is nothing wrong with day one dlc.

Attached: w.png (777x217, 97.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isthereanydeal.com/game/soulhackersiipremiumedition/info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it's all cosmetic shit, there isn't. It's just there so retards fund the devs.
Anyone smart uses Steam Creamer and just unlocks the DLC for free.

Talk about Ringo's ass

Attached: 1654791383829.png (1253x1096, 1021.47K)

flopshit lol

>Steam Creamer

I'm not smart. What is this?

>There is nothing wrong with day one dlc.

Attached: 1635806333100.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

>Bonus Story Arc

Attached: 1652253091282.jpg (540x660, 91.07K)

poorfag

>poorfag

Attached: 1651080135700.png (461x583, 2.33K)

look up cream api

If you know people's responses to P3's The Answer, you would know why Atlus not including it in the price is a great idea.

Generally dont give a fuck about dlc. But sh2 is doing same shit as smt v locking demons behind paywall and also adding xp npcs appearing more frequently which lets you cheese game. Also thouse outfits dont show up in otherworld lol

>There is nothing wrong with day one dlc.
Agreed. Its a free pass to pirate. Whats not to like?

Does creamapi still work on devuno games?

If you must pay, at least look beyond Steam
isthereanydeal.com/game/soulhackersiipremiumedition/info/

Doesn't it depend on how it's implemented? I've been using CreamAPI but I don't expect it to work with DLC that isn't included in the base download.

>this obsessed about jewish people
Go back to your containment board

i hope and know this game fails
fuck you atlus this shit aint soul hackers

>fund the devs
>0.000000% of the money spent on those cosmetics DLC will be put into the game's budget.
>0.0000% will go the the devs who are actually working on the game.
>MAYBE 0.00001% will go as a bonus to whatever boomer or roastie got the job of project lead through nepotism

One persona mouthwash has been deposited into your account.

its literally just dots...

>Steam Creamer
guide a newbie
how high the chance of me getting banned?

Atlus games are the only games I play (I'm normally just reading books, so not really a gamer anyway).

I buy always the most expensive Atlus version with all DLCs, because of three reasons
>it's Atlus on Steam
>the game has full Japanese support, even for non Japan citizen
>it's not a gacha/loot box game

Should Atlus remove full Japanese support, or make it gacha shit, then I wouldn't even play it if you would pay me.

So yeah, I'm an Atlus simp. Atlus literally made the best games on earth (at least for a book CHAD like me), Atlus also knew that I'm a huge Nippongo full immersion connoisseur, and Atlus could still make sure that all of their games are singleplayer games with zero gacha or lootbox shit.

Complain about Atlus, the Atlus tax, and DLCs all you want. I know Japanese games on Steam, I know modern "gaming", and I can foolheartedly say that Atlus deserves every penny they want (at least from people like me who aren't consumer and which getting from Atlus exactly the missing thing books can't give you).

I don't even understand why people play Atlus games if they don't understand Japanese. The whole magic of Atlus games is only possible in Japanese.

>(At least from people like me who aren't consumers)
No, you're a consoomer instead.