*Is the best Civ of all time*

*Is the best Civ of all time*

Attached: russ-a15ab.jpg (640x360, 23.28K)

civ 6 is a great game but most of the civs feel extremely underwhelming, even though for the most part they're all fairly powerful and balanced.
the only ones ive had a satisfying time playing were the inca, the aztecs, spain and australia

I'm french and I will never forgive them for giving us two literally-who women as our leaders. If they wanted us to have a woman so bad they could have at least used Jeanne (Joan of Arc)

Attached: Jeanne.jpg (432x600, 48.17K)

>Canada is in the game
>spawn in the middle of a desert

Attached: 1654840385387m.jpg (926x1024, 75.81K)

>anything other than Persia
kek

They are among the top civ but they aren't alone on that spot
Imagine not knowing the history of the nation you live in

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUIN MY TANK ARMY WE WAS GONNA TAKE YOU CITY IN ONLY 2 MORE TURNS!
HAHA MODERN AT CREW PRINTER GOES BRRRRRRRRR!

Attached: latest.png (256x256, 77.41K)

They're not even French.
Catherine de Medici is Italian, and Eleanor of Aquitaine is most well-known for cucking the King of France and marrying Henry II of England, making the English control more of France than the French kings.

fuck off holhols

Attached: 1647274856883.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

I hate the random fat women and those american tribesmen or something but the game is very pretty

They add fucking tribes of ooga boogas but they took ages to add real civs like portugal and the dutch

who are you quoting?

>Eleanor of Aquitaine is most well-known for cucking the King of France
Yeah that's not what happened

Ivan

I hate how wonders consume the entire tile they're built on. Most of them are just buildings that should neatly fit into the city itself or into a district, it's fucking retarded.

Couldn't you pick a more relevant meme? This one is like 2 months old now.

Reminder that Civ5 is garbage

They are boring literally who. We literally never talked about Éléonore in french history class because her only claim to fame is being a woman. If she was a man she wouldn't even be in the top 20 of historically significant french monarchs.
As for Catherine, we did mention her briefly in the context of the Saint-Barthélemy massacre.

I assume you are american? Imagine if Chester Arthur or James Buchanan were chosen as leader for the US. Or if you are a britbong, imagine if they chose Lady Jane Grey and empress matilda as your leaders

But I like my pyramids/petra sitting alone on the dessert and Oxford next to a campus

>chose Lady Jane Grey and empress matilda as your leaders
A flawed comparison consider they weren't even leaders of England.

Matilda was de facto leader and Jane was monarch for about a week.

If Gandhi can be chosen as India's leader, I don't think it matters too much

Good things wonders are a meme you don't need to win

Shut the fuck up you faggot simp

Jokes on you buddy I'm in the camp that Gandhi shouldn't be a leader.