Is it any good or is it just a meme?

Is it any good or is it just a meme?

Attached: fear.jpg (1939x1138, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbbKxaNrixQ
mediafire.com/file/v3rbe87x8racgse/save_and_quit.zip/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to know too

The world and brutality is really interesting but the gameplay isn't fun. It's one of those
>it's labourous on purpose
games. I'd rather watch someone else play it.

Unironically the best RPGmaker game I've ever played.
t. filtered

It's the kind of game that likes to screw the player over due to bad luck or player ignorance.
The fun part is learning how to deal with all the bullshit. With enough exploration and experimentation, you can rig the odds so heavily that the game becomes your bitch.
If that sounds like fun, this game is for you.

Attached: 1628098812905.jpg (1000x1226, 178.22K)

Guro lovers meme, don't fall for it unless you're into it.

Both

can't buy it in germany. fucking crap

Trying buying from the devs itch.io page.

youtu.be/LbbKxaNrixQ maybe this'll help
spoiler: it's not fun on purpose but the lore is good

reviewer literally spoils everything

Save and Continue Mod by Any Forums user
mediafire.com/file/v3rbe87x8racgse/save_and_quit.zip/file
For all newcomers

How so? He never spoils the plot, only shows locations but you can see that on its Steam page

It's extreme, extreme garbage that has attracted a following of people who are probably like that guy who used to eat his own shit and made his little sister eat his shit or whatever and had brown rotting teeth. that guy.

that's the people making the threads about this

it's probably the most shovelware-type thing i ever actually played, before i refunded it in 2 minutes.

the style looks pretty great so there is at least that.

?? it looks like shovelware, the floor tiles and shit dont even match up on edges in the game.

it's shovelware trash that is being viraled by a discord of people who know the dev imo

there are threads about it because you rape and kill girls and shit, it's loser shit for losers. go ahead and throw yourself in that bucket if you want but there are better ways to spend time than games like this.

even calling it a game is going too far really. masturbatory shit for loser pedophile psychos.

you only played 2 minutes yet here you are still buttblasted over it making shit up

only need to play 2 minutes to ascertain the level of shovelware which it is

if you wanna group yourself in with the guy who fed shit to his little sister go ahead

I put in some 3 hours the other week.
It is definitely "interesting". Lore is pretty good, writing is good, the ideas are decent but it is just so tiresome to play. Not only it plays sluggishly, with slow moving characters, tedious combat and such, this is one of those games where it "gets good once you know everything there is to know about it". To give you an idea, it is recommended that you savescum for some desired loot in the very first room of the game.

I wish I had the time and patience to love it, but I just don't.

unironically touch grass user, being this mad over a game you clearly hate isn't good for your health

>y...you're mad

any normal-ish person would come to the same conclusion about people who are into this absolute, utter garbage

if you are an enthusiast of rpg maker rape garbage shovelware games you need to be put on a list. you have to punish yourself to "play" garbage like this