Why is this game hated here again?

Why is this game hated here again?

Attached: 177995-fallout-2-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x854, 136.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d-MF2_CgP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bc too many soiboi pop culture references

it's not

Attached: 1629200172102.jpg (9208x4768, 3.95M)

>quicksave
>quickload
>quicksave
>quickload
>quicksave
>quickload
>quicksave
>quickload
for 30 hours

An extremely Reddit game made in the time when Reddit wasn't even a thing.

YOU MOROOOOOOOOOOOON

Because I took a caravan mission and couldn't stop the minigun mutant from hamburgering everyone. FO1 is just a cleaner experience.

I've said it a few times, but fallout 2 is a rushed sequel. It is basically an expansion pack.

The game has tons of bugs, even to this day out of the box, the additions are all either superficial or expansion pack tier shit, like new weapons and armor, with the story being the best part. The game's quests are all over the place though, it has some really great one but then you have like the temple of trials and the whole New Reno shit.

>posts bait list of shit games
this has been stale for years

Its far better game than New Vegas at least.

>almost unlimited freedom of action
>great dialog
>tons of content
>great worldbuilding
The things Any Forumseddit hates the most.

Ehh, it's hard to find legitimate hate for the game around here. Most will just mention the pop-references and '90s humour among the problems.

I personally hate it because I think Chris Avellone is a terrible writer with many unresolved complexes (some of them even sexual in nature). He is actually responsible for the zany humour and the caricature characters like the mobsters in New Reno or the Chinese kung-fu fighters in San Fran. Worst thing is, the guy was an intern at Black Isle at the time and was allowed so much input that he practically changed the tonality of the game, and by extension the whole franchise, himself.

game tries to tranny up the fallout experience with reddit memes

codex told me i should hate it because some easter eggs

Attached: Fo1 dr who.gif (395x279, 3.08M)

anti-christ website

CODEX BAD

you said ti

I kept waiting for him to scratch his head.

Its a recent meme to hate F2 even though it's an amazing game.

Only election tourists hate it

Attached: 1537971840469.png (1024x768, 464.44K)

it's ever since this video was made that I keep seeing the same repeating arguments
youtube.com/watch?v=4d-MF2_CgP8

Go to No Mutants Allowed -- they hated F2 way before the franchise was even acquired by Bethesda.

based

I don't care about some boomer NMA, the amount of current-day Any Forumsiggers I see repeating "muh monty python muh bleak" which are the exact talking points from that video is more irritating than anything.