6million + views for the new trailer in 2 weeks

>6million + views for the new trailer in 2 weeks
> New trailers for FFXVI & FFVII pt2 can't even muster up 3 million combined in views

When did FF become irrelevant?

Attached: a8e13620-e2c1-11ec-bbdf-4db9e57fa54d.jpg (640x360, 25.29K)

Because Final Fantasy is fucking boring.

This board has so many autistic schitzos that only focus on numbers

>When did FF become irrelevant?
When FF1 released

RE had been consistently better than FF since 2005 with only RE6 being the outlier.

Capcom bout to show these soi boys at square how it's done again.

RE6 is good though and it's still more fun to play than FF.

They were doomed from the start, either spend 20 years making a comprehensive remake or release it in parts and have interest die out except from the people who will buy FF7 toilet paper because it has a picture of Cloud.

>YouTube view circlejerks
I can't stand zoomers, everything is YouTube twitch Twitter or discord. I used to come here to get away from all that shit.

>Oy vey muh 6 million
No one gives a fuck views don't translate to games sales

REmake 4 will destroy pt1, 2 and 3 in sells

>When did FF become irrelevant?
When they decided to kneecap their potential userbase through PS5 exclusivities. Their are effectively turning what once was a juggernaut of the industry into an increasingly niche series

Ff is a Troon franchise

Not interested in Nomura's latest dump job.

Attached: shit.png (1183x1713, 2.63M)

It always was irrelevant. Chrono Trigger is more popular than any FF.

Attached: 1628302421942.jpg (330x413, 20.13K)

Intelligent people are waiting for FF7 Remake Complete: Black Materia Edition on Xbox 5 and PC

>posts good
>"shit!"
?

RE6 is fucking dogshit. The sheer fucking contrarianism of this shithole.

>demake shilling

It never was relevant

I honestly feel like the last FF that was praised industry wide and the last Square was truly on top of the industry was FFX in 2001. Let that sink in.

FF13, some boomers stuck around but new fans didn't sign up, in the end you had a decade of shit games (13, 14 original, and 15) and even then you can argue against 11/14 since they're MMO's which isn't for everyone