Does Any Forums like voice actors?

Does Any Forums like voice actors?

Attached: images - 2022-06-18T034412.944.jpg (554x554, 27.23K)

Western VAs? Only the fromsoft ones because they actually can act

>I failed as a real actor so I'll choose the back up plan

Just for the grunt sounds

Yeah that's usually how landing jobs work.

How do I become a voice actor?
I have absolutely no experience in it but everyone tells me I have a great voice for it,

Attached: 0967EC34-4336-454C-B9A9-465CA331325C.jpg (878x960, 87.67K)

I’m sure most of them are nice people and aren’t all ego assholes irl.

Well you have to secure a postion in the voice acting mafia first.

>start to like dnd because of this guy
>he starts painting his nails
Another victim of the Clintons and George Soros...

Honestly yeah, but most of them are Japanese and I’ve never bought a game just because I liked one or more of the cast

Watch YouTube videos, buy an expensive microphone, and volunteer for voicework in online animations. Then pay out thousands to be in the screen actors guild, hire an agent, and watch that money fly out of your bank account.

start building a portfolio by voicing over whatever and posting it on social media and hope that someone is desperate or likes you enough to offer you a role voicing some skyrim bara furry mod

Damn...

>Clintons and George Soros
Story?

Also I think he does it as a joke or being goofy.
Cross-dressing is funny not a lifestyle.

I don't care, but Laura Bailey is so fucking annoying.

he probably painted his nails in high school being a goth/punk kid

>Matthew Mercer's favorite video game character is Leon
>only got to voice him for RE6 and a bit of the Leon anime
>didn't get asked back for RE2
>didn't get asked for RE4 even though older Leon's voice is much deeper and he can do it more consistently than Nick Apostolides

Attached: 1655488201674.jpg (960x718, 42.73K)

I'll always find it funny how hard Any Forums 180'd over laura bailey as soon as she stopped doing anime consistently

I mean if Luke Correia manages to have a large fanbase despite being limited in range and insufferably conceited, then anything's possible.

do a vocaroo

Only one.
Yukari Tamura

hes cool
robin atkin downes is also cool
and roger craig smith is also cool
and all the fromsoft VAs are always 10/10
but i fucking absolutely LOATHE anime game VAs, especially the english ones
everyone in ff7remake sucks ass compared to their old english voices, especially zack and sephiroth

Yes.

I don't like how they have bigger egos than Hollywood celebs.

Honestly, the best way is by knowing someone in the business or being famous. If neither is an option you’ll have to take the runka chunk (va for 2B) route and take whatever work comes your way and network until you land bigger and bigger roles.

Only baby Lara's one.

Attached: lara4.jpg (3200x1800, 1.01M)

I have never played dnd or watched critical role, I like the settings because of the games.

The new Leon voice sucks ass. Even if it's not the RE4 voice, I'd rather have Matthew Mercer pick up the role because at least he doesn't sound like a little bitch. Even Leon in Japanese sounds cool, I don't know why the new voice sounds so fucking wack. I have no idea what the thought process was for his new voice.

voice acting is the biggest fucking scam in game development, a budget sinkhole that gives nothing back
I hate these million dollar price tag "actors" that enunciate every fucking syllable like they're trying to mock someone by repeating what they said but talking silly, fuck off with this "I'm HERE to KILL CHAOS" shit

They tend to be shitty people irl. Always separate the art from the artist - I know it's kind of a stretch designating VAs as such, but the rule still applies.

Any VA with any sense gets out of anime because it is literal poverty work, it is your starter job to fill out your portfolio and show off your range and make connections before you make the jump into non-union Japanese vidya, then union vidya work, and then if you're lucky you get into AAA mocap jobs, only have to do one or two big jobs a year and can fuck around with western animation productions or whatever as need be if you want some extra cash.

Laura Bailey outright said going from anime to video games let her and her husband(Travis Willingham) move into a better neighborhood.

That's because it's a combination of cope and ego.

Just be jewish lmao.

why is every single voice actor a batshit insane leftist on twitter

Good for them

Attached: 55c.jpg (586x540, 91.17K)

Connections, duh. It's a pretty good way to get a foot through the door.

Yeah, Any Forums's just retarded.

A lot of them turn out to be huge pieces of shit like Troy Baker.

The western ones are all scum. The Japanese are a mixed bag.

>nooooooo why that me crazy right like meeeee