Microsoft Pluton

>Oh boy I can't wait to play some video games, let me just turn on my comput-
>"Your Hardware has been deactivated by Microsoft™ Pluton™!"
>"We have received automatic reports that this PC has been used to access unauthorized hate speech websites such as Any Forums.org/ and/or download illegal unregistered copies of various software. Subsequently, your hardware has been disabled and the appropriate authorities have been alerted. For more information, please contact Microsoft Support by following this link."
Enjoy the future, Any Forums.

Attached: file.png (416x492, 88.7K)

Attached: Drama Fagg.jpg (474x306, 19.37K)

+15 shekels

How much are (((they))) paying you?

>be Tyrone
>have to give it back

Its not too late to get out of Microsoft's ecosystem. If this isn't the future you want, its time to upgrade to GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1448761132381.jpg (3504x2336, 2.44M)

So, there will be PCs made by china or russia or whoever in the future that won't have this shit right?

How do you even do that with hardware that's tailor made and only supports microsoft OS?

I CANT PIRATE STUFF ANYMORE?! NOT FAIR MOMMY !!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: SPOILT BRAT.jpg (438x472, 43.38K)

Until Applel fucks me over big time (matter of time really) I will continue to use Mac.

>So, there will be PCs made by china or russia or whoever in the future
Pluton is in the CPU itself and it cannot be disabled. Every single computer will have this.

ywnbaw

Attached: 1650513910972.gif (400x168, 3.65M)

Linux doesn't have this problem.

Attached: gnu+anime.webm (427x240, 2.99M)

>I just make shit up for maximum edginess

Linux doesn't have games either.

Nice try, Goldstein Shekelberg.

>everyone stop using computers
>everyone invades and kills the oligarchs

I mean what where they expecting?

>buh tuhh imaginary jews are out to get me
>OLD VIDEO GAME EMULATION WILL BE DED BECUZ WELL I SEKZ SO
>THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOUUUU
>THE LITTLE NIGGERS IN MY COMPUTER WANT TO MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP

>>everyone stop using computers
You're giving too much credit to normalfags. They will just take the jewish cock like always.

>gaymers doing anything other than whining
kek

Just run windows in a VM.
Oh no, you hardware banned me? Too bad the hardware doesn't actually exist!

It is a backdoor on the CPU itself. Unless you are using a dualcore CPU from 2 and a half decades ago, you already have this in your computer. I know with older AMD cpus you can actually flash most of this stuff off of it and theres a project to do something similar for intel CPUs.

I mean technically normalfags only use phones these days.

no games

Attached: 1537217207414.jpg (603x604, 41.91K)

>Just run windows in a VM
If you know of any VM software that allows 100% hardware passthrough then let me know, faggotron. Because without that you can't use your GPU at all.

Oh no too bad we can't virtualize cpus.

We've had pci-passthrough in kvm for like five years.

you don't even own your own hardware fag
just kill yourself already
imagine using a shitty open source product that never improves except for feature bloat while having exploits in it for years that no one ever bothers to fix because they don't even read the code

I really, REALLY don't want to use Linux though. I wish there was VM GPU passthrough for Mac (I have a hackintosh).
Fuck Parallels Desktop seriously.

just a matter of time before linux is pressured by companies to incorporate it
if it's on the hardware, it'll always be there

>Oh no too bad we can't virtualize cpus.
these backdoors work through the CPU and motherboard itself. it still works regardless of your OS or even having any sort of storage attached. It can communicate to third party servers directly from the CPU through your ethernet without saying anything to your OS.

No it doesn't you fucking idiot. Use your brain for once in your life.