APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: dd2cover1.png (1561x1937, 2.67M)

I'm sorry you're excited for a shit game.

>implying this game will come out in the current generation

>ps5 exclusive
no.

There's no way it's actually a PS5 exclusive.

Not until I get to play myself. Until then, it's shit and doesn't exist.

>implying you got anything worth playing

>M rating
Based

I have like 60 games in my backlog

Watch it be unfinished with a tiny map and non existent story again lmao

snoy probably pay for this

>watch it be like the one you love
oh no the horror

is that grigori again?

>is that the single greatest dragon ever put into any piece of media?
hopefully

cope

Considering the time loop shit they would be foolish not to bring him back

where did op state that?

It was in the Nvidia leak, it will be on PC. Just like DeSR, Returnal. SMTV and Bayonetta.

>s-stop being excited about the sequel of a game you love! nooooooooo!

Why the fuck are you retards excited for a modern crapcom game? They fucked up MonHun, the fucked up RE and they will fuck up DD.

No one said it was you retard, just that it’s getting a ps5 release.

>current Sony
>being able to pay for shit
L M A O

Attached: LVDO.jpg (848x1200, 313.12K)

but they didnt fuck up DMC

they didn't fuck up DMCV so there's hope

>no platforms announced
>sony is desperated for exclusives
mmmm

Because we like fun games.
THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEE

Attached: 1655427673936.png (1890x491, 673.83K)

Itsuno's last game was great

so you know OP didnt state that but trying to start shit interestng

the nintendo exclusive by atlus (SMTV) on the leak won't be on PC. they're on nvidia leak because of NVIDIA SHIELD in china/east asia.

>sony can't pay for this game
>what is Final Fantasy 7 remake?

HOW TO FIX DD2

>holy trinity
tank, damage, heal
>tank
2 taunt abilities, 2 aggro builders generating threat passively, shields increase threat and decrease all damage taken, no active blocking
>damage - melee, ranged, physical, magical
pew pew
>heal
2 healing spells, 1 single target spell that also grants the target a magic shield, 1 heal affecting up to 3 targets with a big initial heal and healing over time, 1 party wide damage buff, 1 party wide haste buff
>5 specs each
that are not better, just different with synergies for different party setups.
>pure damage spec vs. hybrid
pure damage spec will always beat hybrids in pure big numbers but hybrids will bring buffs to the table that make them viable as well.
>mobility
every class can jump and roll now but the height, distance and speed is determined by weight and physical attributes
>weather, day/night
will affect travel and combat. rain slick surfaces/mud will have characters slip and fall, heat will exhaust you quicker, cold will make you shiver and slower, night active monsters group up and seek out light sources like torches.
>non combat skills
every class can pick up every non combat skill(picking locks, tracking, detecting traps, monster knowledge, speech) and you can't push them with skill points. only with specific quests and using those skills.
>armor, weapons and equipment
no stats, all cosmetic, slots have inherent attributes you can upgrade any way you want. damage, speed, absorption, go to a blacksmith or find the right upgrade in a dungeon or reward from a quest.
>pawns
you still get to make your own and hire other peoples pawns but this time you can give them specific commands. not just attack, retreat, stay and follow.
>story and world reactivity
there is a baseline for a character that will blend in with the NPCs that nobody cares about. any deviation from that(height, weight, muscles, states of undress, type of armor, general behavior in public) will have the world react in various forms

ff16 and ff7 rebirth

go back to ff14 tranny.

Has Any Forums literally ever been right? They pretty much outright said they were revealing it the 16th, and shitposters decided to flood the board with gloat posts about "never ever" because they can't connect two dots.

>holy trinity
Post discarded. They need to keep the ridiculous mosh pit gameplay.

both are coming to PC

are you new here? this is literally textbook shitposting right here.

good thing i didnt say they werent?

>current sony
they are literally making more money than ever before lol

what do you think was Barry reaction when people got more hype for DD2 than FF7R?

Attached: snapshot_013.png (1029x778, 147.41K)

I doubt Bayonetta 2/3 will get a pc release.

so you're agreeing with him that sony can't pay for exclusives? what was the point of your post?

What surprised me almost as much as the game reveal was finding out that one of the most prolific DD youtubers is a girl

>Sony can't pay for the exclusivity
>what about these games?
>they're not exclusive
>who said they were?
you're a retard

the other user said they were gonna be on ps5 for a year before going to other platforms but you keep making shit up about being exclusive when no one said that in a desperate attempt to shitpost

They really should but they'll just cope like

seems like the new one here is you that has reading comprehension

t. retard that never got pushed by the wind

Sauce me up senpai

I did, and I paid for it.

Attached: 1623966938687.png (1200x630, 1.33M)

because dd was already modern Capcom

That probably is Grigori in the painting, but I doubt we'll actually be facing Grigori in the sequel since Grigori was just the name the previous Arisen had before failing to defeat the seneschal and being turned into the wyrm.

I don't give a fuck, daddy big dick Itsuno is at the helm, we can't go wrong.

>Grigori was just the name the previous Arisen had before failing to defeat the seneschal and being turned into the wyrm.
wrong. Grigori is the name of the dragon. The dragon doesn't keep the arisen's name.
Grigori literally means god's watcher that directs humanity. that's grigori's role.

Attached: 1651460526490.png (500x575, 617.31K)

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

Attached: i love itsuno.png (840x859, 565.3K)

>he doesn't know

I fucking hate the new lingo so much