Elden Ring is a hard g-

>Elden Ring is a hard g-

Attached: outskilled.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>boss is easy when you are overleveled
Who would have thought.

a

>360º shockwave attack
>you can roll through the shockwave while not getting damaged
that's just terrible

Attached: 1646005795354.jpg (500x375, 35.5K)

Whoa, once you learn something then it becomes easy! What a novel concept, OP. Have you considered giving a TED talk on it?

Any Forums being terrible at games isn't a meme its just reality. After adding random people from reddit as a joke the skill disparity becomes apparent. They are unironically leagues better to play with or talk to than anyone here.

>core gameplay mechanic
>works as intended
that's just twrrible

Redditnigger cope lmao

Attached: 1632194403581.png (972x936, 606.23K)

Nice bait

>guts cosplay
>Copes with pure str being non-viable by parrying out of character

Attached: 1655036909826.jpg (167x144, 7.48K)

I don't care it's a core gameplay mechanic. It's still fucking terrible and makes no sense.

Boogie looking ass

shit game.

why has the furry been edr2s0gited out from this

How exactly does that prove that "pure str" is "non-viable"? Is parrying only a non-str thing? Sounds more like you're talking about the build being non-viable.

Its not bait. Everybody here is just genuinely awful at the one thing the board is centered on. You fags suck at life so you have one chance to be at least semi-capable at videogames...but you can't even do that. Shitposting on Any Forums is your hobby not actually enjoying the game and displaying some worthwhile competency. Redditors have you beat there and they always will. Its sad but its the truth.

Attached: 1654757052164.png (527x553, 593.68K)

>just gib telegraph plox!
Yet I don’t see you complaining about the I frames

>able to consistently dodge and parry every attack
you are already the top 0.1% of all players, of course it's not hard for you.

Why do full Guts playthrough and then just use parry shield? Go full two handed unga bunga or nothing.

Room looks like a reskin of the Fool's Idol boss room from Demon's Souls. Is that how they crammed so much "content" into the game?

Bro your bow?

>I don’t see you complaining about the I frames
That's exactly what I'm complaining about though
>make the shockwave attack a cone-type thing
>player now have to actually maneuver in combat instead of just sitting there waiting for the fat fuck to land and roll
>gib telegraph
I'm not sure what this even means so I'm going to assume you have nothing else to add.

Stop spewing bullshit.

99% of from gameplay is just iframe rolling through attacks. Once in awhile the attack is so active you actually have to care i suppose. But its largely a game series with little spacing skill or proper baiting to whiff. Made even worse in ER because shit tracks so hard you often just feel compelled to roll and not bait whiffs.

Its why From babies are filtered by even Nioh let alone action games. Because the iframe dodges exist in those games but aren't quite as good or easy to access at all times. Plus the very little amount of technical skill required. Instead of worrying about the followup and flow its just iframe roll can i R1? Yes R1. Are they still attacking? Roll more. But people larp like its methodical. In reality its the action game equal to putting the circle in the circle hole triangle square holes etc.

I hate reddit but all you niggers cling to is a 2 decade or so old win every time it becomes the topic. Its no different then DSPs broken evo port placing at this point.

you sound like a jackass that plays destiny 2
aoe stomps are retarded and should have counterplay
fuck off

>shockwave travels through the ground
>roll puts you in midair
How is it retarded?

>no retort seething post
lol
>aoe stomps are retarded and should have counterplay
the counterplay is getting away from aoe area

this. dark souls rolling is inherently stupid. i don't care if it's obvious or makes the game work. it's still stupid. sure, i abuse it, it's an intended mechanic the enemies are build around. still stupid.

>shockwave travels through the ground
yeah, those particles in the air have nothing to do with the shockwave
pic related as well

Attached: _47480955_explosion1_copy.jpg (512x288, 18.69K)

Yeah, it's a huge flaw in From games. They're basically rhythm games. Positioning doesn't matter at all.
I'm not good at games. I'm not the kind of guy who brags about being good at games, because I suck. Even I don't find Dark Souls 1 difficult, because it's not. It's normal. It just got an overinflated reputation because people were gagging for a difficult/hardcore game to play.

Nowadays they're stuck with ridiculous windup animations for bosses because they know their entire reputation comes from making PREPARE TO DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN stuff.
Surely you see that they're complaining about the gameplay mechanic.

>52,776,811 runes
shit bait

It is similar now that you mention it.
Also the Silver Tears are like Phalanxes and the chained beast statues in Farum Azula remind me of the statues in Lost Hero's room.

lmao why are you comparing a fat dude stomping on the ground to a daisy cutter bomb?

both are creating a visible shockwave so the answer is yes

Yeah, it's "similar" in that they're both churches. That's where their similarities end.