What happened? Why did it loose all relevancy so suddenly?

What happened? Why did it loose all relevancy so suddenly?

Attached: 2550.jpg (1200x1200, 132.48K)

>suddenly
it's literally been riding a wii u game's coattails for its entire life

I bought one

No games currently.

LMAO deluded faggots. it topped the charts again the latest NPD and just sold 25 million in Japan. Cope

>in japan
stale bait

It was never relevant in the first place. Nintendo just ran out of money for constant shilling campaigns.

i never liked this odd piece of hardware, and never understood the initial hype, it was all massive cock jerking for games like ZeldaU and MK8 which were originally for the Wiiu.
They also the only last gen console that didnt get the persona series LOL get fucked

>They also the only last gen console that didnt get the persona series
oh no what a shame
anyway

>second biggest video game market
>bait
?

Devs started making games prioritizing next gen and it can't keep up. Only gonna get worse until Nintendo puts out something new.

hardware got old, stopped getting big releases, hype died down

i hope nintendo comes up with switch u or something with a new 3d Mario game, 2017-2018 with all the switch hype was so fun. these days i never even use the console

i havent touched my switch since 2020

Japan's gaming market is smaller than the US, China, and Europe.

>107 million sales
>not relevant
?

cope harder user. No one wants to develop games to this piece of shit and you know it. People have been crying for persona and genshit impact for it for AGES and y'know its never going to come out. Microsoft getting the most popular JRPG's on their consoles should speak miles for it. Well, at least you can jerk off and cum on your copies of fire emblem or something.

>over 20% of total sales

Doesn't matter how much it sells, if nobody is talking about it or its games then what is the point? Even my favorite Vtubers stopped playing Switch games.

name a good switch game. single player focused

>wonder how much a new DS goes for nowadays
>check different stores
>can't find a DS anywhere
>read that they stopped producing them

so it's only the switch from now on, huh

Kirby

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>US
and just the US
>Europe
europe is a bunch of countries user. individually none is bigger than japan
>China
almost sure it isn't. mhw for example sold basically the same amount in japan as it did on the rest of asia which would include china and korea

SMT5 and Xenoblade DE

Pretty active today are we, Eric?

20 fps

no gaem