Only post in this thread if you have Gold in all of the license tests

Anyone who merely "completed the license tests" without getting Gold on all of them need not apply.

Attached: 1655265850623.jpg (800x450, 65.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUenap3_6yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time I buy a new GT hoping it'll be as good as GT4. Every time I'm disappointed.

Anyone not willing to buy a $1000 scalped gigantic piece of plastic to pay for online to not have a true career mode also need not apply

just a pathetic showing, and emblematic of sony's complete slide into irrelevance.

Then just demand Sony release an updated Gran Turismo 4, with 4K visuals, updated polygon counts, ray-tracing, and using the triggers instead of the face buttons to accelerate and brake, on top of online play then.

It's not my goddamned fault you didn't preorder the PS5 in the few hours it was online back in September 2020.

>his IRL car isn't in a GT game

Attached: Aizen_Sama.png (282x158, 13.63K)

lmao imagine playing a racing game nigga just get in your car and drive

Didn't play gt7 or Gts what did I miss? Aren't they coming to pc anyway?

Fuck you I'm not investing in a wheel setup just to get those golds.
GT Sport had the perfect gold times for controller users. GT7 gold times seem to be set with wheel users in mind.

GT Sport is kino.
GT7 is still unfinished and needs a bunch of updates to be great.

Always online is kino now? No thanks!

it used to be back when the series was good

why would I want a PS5???? lmao

the fucking state of consoles now, jesus

golded all the license tests and challenges. enjoyed multiplayer and the campaign races. dropped the game one day and never touched it again.

How is GT7 not leagues ahead of GT4? I think you're just blinded by nostalgia and memories of playing it as a kid because GT4 got nothing on GT7.

GT7 is on PS4 too and the career mode is much bigger, expansive and varied than any GT game before.

Got all gold on controller bro. GT Sport was just an easier game overall with more arcade-ish physics.

GT Sport has years worth of massive updates yet still has much less content than GT7.

GT is an iterative series. It has never changed. You changed.

So you stop port-begging so much. Otherwise why are you even in this thread retard? Just think about it for a second.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 98.48K)

>GT7 is on PS4 too and the career mode is much bigger, expansive and varied than any GT game before.

I gave my PS4 away and no it's not that is an objective lie it does not have the single player career at all anymore

racing games are not for playing against other people, why in the world would i ever want to play racing other than single player

>port begging

lmao bro the release was bad enough but the forza motorsport trailer basically deleted GT out of existence

they had a chance to maintain the series' relevance with simultaneous PC launch, but they decided to lose both money and relevance instead.

Sony/GT are both effectively dead

Forza Motorsport's problem is that it's a little too arcadey to be realistic, when Microsoft admitted that they commissioned the series to be made as their counterpart to Gran Turismo.

Hopefully that changes in the next installment where it is just as realistic as Gran Turismo is.

Now I am wondering why Nintendo never bothered to make their own realistic motorsports franchise at all to compete with Sony and Microsoft on that front.

>Forza Motorsport's problem is that it's a little too arcadey to be realistic
doubt that applies to the new one

>Now I am wondering why Nintendo never bothered to make their own realistic motorsports franchise at all to compete with Sony and Microsoft on that front.
People say the absolutely weirdest things on Any Forums sometimes. I don't understand how you could think that's nintendo's market.

GT7 isn't much of a sim, I mean it doesnt even simulate the racing ABS GT3 cars have. You dont drive GT3 without it, they are designed with it. But GT7 has one kind of ABS emulation they use for all cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUenap3_6yE

GT has always really been about road cars. Obviously it's not going to beat the proper sims, but it's got 100x the number of cars, and a far more competent general experience.

>GT has always really been about road cars.

No, GT was always really about shitboxes and normal cars. Road cars were the non-enthusiast part, as literally all the fun was working through the career with the normal cars.

Now that they've completely deadened the focus on normal cars, the series has become less interesting with every single iteration

the supercar focus was not a thing until GT5.