Steam is pro-consum-

>steam is pro-consum-

nme.com/news/gaming-news/ready-or-not-disappears-from-steam-after-adding-nightclub-massacre-level-3249743
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-06-17-ready-or-not-pulled-from-steam-after-adding-nightclub-shooting-level

Attached: f6001ae6131ad102.jpg (1391x934, 189.65K)

i still own it
get fukt

Attached: 1624492982758.png (809x211, 192K)

I literally just bought this like 2 days ago lol

Is this that swat 4 successor game? I hope it comes back with the level attached.

I hope it's just some faggot that will get personally fired by Gaben like that one time Hatred got pulled.

That's pretty retarded.

But No Russian is still fine. I wish more devs would push the limits of video game content. Prudes and holier than thou types will bash the medium regardless.
Elvis was too sexual.
Rock n Roll was demonic.
D&D was a satanic cult recruiter.
DOOM caused Columbine.
It never ends with these types.

op is a fag as always

Attached: 1635281518934.png (629x202, 29.66K)

you can still buy it from different websites or you can pirate it if you don't wanna buy there is even online fix to play with other people

I can’t even reply to posts on Mobile because the stupid fucking ads are covering my screen.
I can’t see shit when I type

Attached: DD74231C-01C4-41F5-997A-0D79DF52C378.jpg (1242x1673, 660.4K)

fake and gay

NOOOOOOO DELETE THIS IT DOESN'T FIT MY AGENDA

>what? This one game got pulled after adding in a veiled ANTI-LGBTQ reference to a massacre in their game? NOOOOOO there is no justice in this world.

Literally does not affect you in any way whatsoever. Grow up.

>mobile fag doesn’t block ads
NGMI

BUSHED

>if something bad happens in real life you're not allowed to depict anything related to it

>its another onion-tier article gets 400 replies on Any Forums

Stop being so Islamophobic. Plus the shooter was ashamed to be secretly gay too, so actually it’s just fag on queer violence. Sorry sweatie but your privilege is showing.

So why was the game actually removed?

It's the context, dumbass. A 9/11 simulator that kept score according to how many Jews you killed would be yanked too.

Probably someone from Campo Santo got pissy again.

Download Firefox and Ublock origin retard

I don't see the problem.

I bet zero Jews died in the 9/11 attack.

>"t-this isn't true"
>"we can't tell you why it got removed though"
>developer lies to not anger valve

Many such cases.

Don't know yet. The devs are trying to find out why the game was pulled.

Noooo! Not the heckin' good boy nightclubs

You do need to be extremly lucky.

So it was pulled because of the massacre level then

btw did you know theres a video of someone running out the back door and pushing a dumpster against it? that person probably "killed "30+ of the people themselves.

the school shooter mission isnt even out yet, they should wait before being outraged

Yes, Valve definitely doesn't warn you why your game was delisted when they do it. Of course they don't.

Aren't you playing as the police in that game? Defending such a nightclub from a mass shooter and protecting as many lives as possible should be considered a good thing.

damage control the post

how does it feel to be a peasant on the internet?

Devs have already said it has something to do with Steam's backend, don't know if I believe it or not

Which probably means Valve never actually delisted the game. When games have vanished and devs don't know why in the past it's turned out to be an error and not that the game was actually pulled.

supposedly for releasing a Pulse club inspired level on the anniversary date of the actual shooting

It's been pulled because of a bogus DMCA

Thanks user.

I assume you have proof to back up your claim?

That has happened recently but I cannot remember what game it was. Just one day it was not in the store and it turned out to be an issue on Valve's end.

the cuck behind this decision isn't aware of the birthday paradox. there are 365 days in a year. of course curious coincidences will happen.

So having a game where you play as a furry nazi and can rape furry hitler with a spiky, bloody dildo is fine but we draw the line at a SWAT simulator having a mass shooting simulation level?

well what do we do now bros.......