What's the fucking deal with Square Enix?

Why they hate Xbox so much?Is this another SONY's shady deal?

Attached: images (31).jpg (665x400, 22.47K)

but its on PC. do xbox fans not have computers?

PCs is for working, XBOX is for gaming.

Jrpgs sell like shit on xbox, I'm surprised it's even getting Crisis Core

Why is there so much Snoycope on Any Forums these days?

Attached: 1649764144643.png (667x973, 231.22K)

There's multiple games that SE released that has totally skipped Xbox. Are you telling me Trials of Mana which is on PS4, Switch, pc, and mobile was moneyhatted by Sony to specifically NOT be on Xbox but allowed to be on every single other platform? The truth is (and it hurts cause I'm a genuine Xbox fan that loves Japanese games) that SE just knows the games they release won't sell well on the platform

Squaresoft and Sony have a history since the PS1's disc drive allowed them to realize the vision of the original FF7

Bloodborne is on pc, do pc fanboys not have PlayStations? You fags always beg for it

It's very obvious Sony paid for exclusivity, yes.
It shouldn't really surprise you, user

Japs are born and bred with the mentality of serfs. Square Enix, being very traditional, holds this as a company standard.

This is why you get a Switch.
Switch is a good complimentary console in terms of filling in gaps for games Xbox and even Playstation don't get

James Rolfe?

In general Xbox sells like shit in Japan, there were in the earl XBOX-360 era lot of exclusive JRPGs (Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey) and they flopped.

xbox and weebs have zero overlap

Fuck off, Snoy!

Maybe last gen and in the 360 era. The Xbox series S is doing really well in japan

That fucking sucks, men, i had hope since SF6 in on XBOX.

Fuck off shill

>Is this another SONY's shady deal?
>shady
Immoral, maybe, because timed exclusivity is congealed AIDS, but there's absolutely nothing shady about it. Nobody's even trying to pretend that the point of these games isn't to sell exclusivity deals, first to Sony, then to Epic when Sony's deal expires.
It doesn't come out on Xbox afterward because there would be no exclusivity check and the sales would not justify the investment. The only reason it was ported to PC at all is probably because Tim paid for it up front.

idort*

Didn't xboxfags make a hate campaign against this game?

Attached: images (32).jpg (554x554, 34.82K)

Modern Capcom seems like they only do exclusivity when they need money. SFV was made when they were in deep shit and Sony funded part of the bill, so when they said they didn't want crossplay with Xbox, they just canned the Xbox version. Since now Capcom is fucking swimming in cash and they've only had one major fuckup (REmake 3) in like six years they don't need any outside funding for SFVI and can put it wherever they want.
Square Enix is both much more console minded and is on a giant string of fuck-ups, they literally only have one non-mobile game right now that can be considered successful. So they need outside funding and they probably already count on Sony investing on their titles for exclusive rights. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they straight up sell these to Sony instead of Sony approaching them to buy, that's how much they enjoy living under Sony's boot.

>these days
newfag.

why do playstation fans need to beg for bloodborne when it came out on playstation already?

Who gies a shit. We can still get the OG game, which is still a million times better than the remake.
>t. idort

That's not true at all.

Microsoft has to force Japanese devs to make or even release shit on their platform. Also the piss poor performance of the xbone scared them off.

: (

I think more likely Sony just didn't offer to buy SF6 exclusivity or RE4make exclusivity because they don't see them as sure fire bets after SF5/RE3make
Notice that Sony didn't buy exclusivity for Stranger of Paradise, only mainline and FF7R. And you can bet your ass, if FF7R ended up being received poorly, they would have ended that exclusivity deal for the sequels quickly

I totally agree. Don't have my own Switch but I own a PS4 and Vita on the side for any Jap games. Also have a Wii U I barely use but that covers most Switch games anyway lmao