Why are there so many fags on Any Forums who don't like usb c?

why are there so many fags on Any Forums who don't like usb c?

Attached: 1634036776385.png (438x428, 279.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sTGd0
europarl.europa.eu/thinktank/en/document/EPRS_BRI(2021)698819
op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/f8c20ee7-1053-11ec-9151-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-229340040
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2021/698819/EPRS_BRI(2021)698819_EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show me ONE.

isn't that like a console port thingy? Any Forums is mostly consoletrannies they would love that shit

why didn't they call it USC?
I like the Thunderbolt technology behind it. Upgrading my laptop externally with new graphicscard is pretty cool

It's fine, but it will become outdated eventually so people are annoyed that lawmakers in Yurop are going to slow down adoption of better tech.

What's the point of thunderbolt? I don't own any Apple products so I don't know if it's supposed to be faster or what.

why are there so many fags on Any Forums

Because I'm sick and fucking tired of changing cables every three fucking years because some trendy commiefornians think it's about time to try out a new standard.

>his PC doesn't have USB C ports
lol

why are there so many tranny pedos on Any Forums

I wish my H670 motherboard has thunderbolt. But only $$$ motherboards have it. It would have made switching between my work laptop to my pc easier.

>Universal Serial Cus
What the fuck did you mean by this, user?

Usb C is objectively a worse port than lightning for one simple reason.
It has that shitty connector thing in the middle that can break.

Attached: 1655485823212.jpg (440x218, 46.4K)

>so people are annoyed that lawmakers in Yurop are going to slow down adoption of better tech
Only uneducated people would think that. There's precedent that shows that whenever something better comes out, the laws will be updated as soon as possible to adapt the new things. EU laws are not like US laws where they were written 300 years ago and needs to be followed like they are religion.

the lightning cable is more likely to break than that thing in the middle

Attached: 1643134901794.jpg (1148x1398, 200K)

Burgerbros...
archive.is/sTGd0

Attached: you will use usb c and you will like it.png (886x97, 15.92K)

name 1 time it broke

>There's precedent that shows that whenever something better comes out, the laws will be updated as soon as possible to adapt the new things
How long did it take them to standarize USB C since USB C became available?

Thunderbolt isn't apple exclusive. It's basically just a step up for faster data transfer. Just as one user here said: you can for instance connect an external GPU that way to your computer and use it like it's already integrated.
And that's only some early level things. Thunderbolt 4 and up could allow for way more convenient things

>new tech comes out
>companies can no longer be sleazy and force you to buy new cables
>will have to put two ports on it instead
Thank fuck shit like the aux port disappearing won't be a reality ever again.

How the fuck are you going to break it? Are you getting drunk and kicking the usb port from up above?

My newest phone is USB C and it's a godsend.
I'm not sure if it's related but it also charges extremely quickly.

Old USB was such dogshit compared to Apple's connector that I have to assume the new one also is
I don't know why - I don't have the time to waste researching irrelevant products

It doesn't matter how. It's a design flaw that could have never existed if it was simply made like the lightning port.
Also with lightning ports, they're extremely easy to clean, if a usb c port is dirty you'll most likely have to replace it.

>I MUST CONSOOM THE LATEST "STANDARD" HOW DARE THEY STOP THE COMPANIES FROM FORCING WHATEVER DOGSHIT THEY WANT
Funny how people like you go quiet when you point out that Lightning is still half-duplex USB 2.0 to this day.

What kind of stupid thread is this

>itoddler

>How long did it take them to standarize USB C since USB C became available?
They already have plans to update the laws and regulations in 2026 again when they expect wireless charging to have matured. Like I said, the EU lawmakers aren't some out-of-touch 75 year old retards like you have in the US.

europarl.europa.eu/thinktank/en/document/EPRS_BRI(2021)698819

op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/f8c20ee7-1053-11ec-9151-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-229340040

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2021/698819/EPRS_BRI(2021)698819_EN.pdf

>work as a computer janitor
>all the normalfags and boomers keep destroying usb c ports on their laptops

my hatred for this flimsy port is unreal

Attached: 1329209587530.png (363x321, 302.2K)

lightning's pins being exposed is a major flaw. you complain about the female connector in usb c being potentially breakable yet you ignore the fact that the lightning connector is the same thing but without anything surrounding it.

Attached: 1654792798340.png (147x161, 25.47K)

Fragile
No good lock spec
No standardized way to tell what features or speed it has

Never in my life have I heard that the pins can be damaged. I can't even imagine how, only if you intentionally scratch them. They're literally completely flat.

>universal serial bus
>isn't universal

Attached: 1573843705098.jpg (1024x1004, 555.85K)

>lightning cable breaks
>buy new cable
>usb-c port breaks
>buy new device

compared to ancient connectors, it pretty much is.

Attached: 1646774541317.jpg (1179x575, 77.31K)

That time when it broke

PC gaming is very conservative. The concept of the “rig” hasn’t changed in 20+ years and neither have our ports. The Steam Deck has just as much power as a rig despite taking up a fraction of the space or electricity. We just don’t like change.

RS-232 is pretty based tho

or just don't like consoles, especially handheld ones