Fromsoftware should just focus on making PVE games

Seriously Elden Ring PVP and balancing is a mess. Nobody is enjoying it, it's dying. Why bother with this anyway? What's the point?
Just make PVE games with coop. No more nerfing flavour of the month Ashes desperately, no more having to restrict and balance player tools and moveset for PVP, can design everything around PVE, no need for anti-cheat.
Why even keep invasions when most players don't even set themselves up for it anyway? Just make solid randomized dungeons, focus more on PVE combat and implement more improvements on that regard like Sekiro did. This PVP is a waste of time and resources

Attached: Elden Ring Academy.jpg (1920x1080, 310.02K)

Attached: DS3 WON.jpg (2879x1920, 2.78M)

i wouldnt care if they did only pve or included pvp, but for fucks sake if you DO include pvp, dont just tack it on and call it a day.
the invasion system is incredibly cool and fun but they need to have consistent and quick balance patches. fun as it is, its always a mess. it could be so much better
incorrect, cope.

big +1, it's always the invader and PvP fags who cry about the game, just focus on being a pure singleplayer game with co-op but scale difficulty accordingly

I can't find the part where anyone is forcing your scrub ass to play PvP.
Keep crying for superior PvP experience, you sad dog.

true that, balance = no fun allowed
fuck pvp loons

God 1.05 was the ultimate blackpill

Fpbp

Why?

Fpwp, Shit taste
Yes, because one-shotting everything in PVE sure is fun

pvplets are so pathetic
i love ruining their day by invading and crushing their little gank (with skill, not overpowered twinkshit btw)
>inb4 disconnect/alt-f4
see picrel

Attached: 7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

It's not like pvE is much better anyways, you either summon/spirit ashes for autowin or try to win without cheesing and that shit becomes harder than a sekiro no parry run

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world completely kills replay value, because of all the down time traveling in the open world has.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.
>Boss Fight experience has taken a significant drop in quality. Sekiro, Bloodborne and even Dark Souls 3 offer superior boss fight experiences.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Thank God I pirated Elden Ring and didn't waste money on it.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

>*Plays solo*
What now D**kwraith?

thats fine then we have no problem

Attached: 1653190490794.gif (288x288, 396.22K)

>Fromsoftware should just focus on making PVE games
That's what they make, you retard. The "PvP" is meant to be a tiny little side dish that mixes gameplay up, not "what you do with the fucking game."

>their true fans
I know this is what PvPfags think of themselves. You're a vocal minority, like blacks. Nobody cares.

I have always and only ever played From Software games in offline. Fuck PvP. I don't play videogames to interact with people.

Based
Redditors seething

Attached: Dark Souls.png (913x321, 4.91K)

>That's what they make
Delusional

i agree with this order but id put elden ring above 3.
he's right though. the games are primarily pve/coop experiences over pvp. do you not realize how tacked on the pvp is? and how little they ever bother with patching it or listening to feedback on it?

I am not a PvPfag, keep coping Elden Dogshit Subhuman.

for me, its the best soulsfu.

Attached: 860792535a27b803091fdfe237e10320.png (1709x1292, 947.75K)

Co-op is also tacked on, even more so. At least for pvp they go through the effort of changing the effect of many skills/spells. The only "balance" for co-op is a small boost for the boss, which does fuck all since all you need to do is play tag.

Built for BMC (big maliketh cock)

nah, shes built for MY cock, cuckold.

You can't possibly satisfy her, she's too big

i'm an invasionfag and have been since dks2, but honestly i'd be fine with it getting gutted if the games massively expanded on available content and had some more replayability to them, as well as co-op difficulty spiking significantly
I want co-op to be genuinely challenging and make fights a little bit more strategic, where trying roflstomp shit will usually get you stomped, not have co-op be essentially ezmode for 99% of content.
if FS did that, i'd be completely fine with PvP being entirely gutted out of the game, or at least invasions removed and PvP arenas being a bit more controlled/balanced separately.