Average Jerma fan

>average Jerma fan

Attached: 4DFB3A65-527E-4D2A-90ED-9C453995B3CA.jpg (750x1046, 537.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuudnH4ggjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back

Female > Male trans is fine
Male > Female trans is disgusting

This will all blow over in 10 years so just wait it out. Autists will latch onto something else next time

Sad to see the damage already done though, you have to admit

I dunno man. The slippery slope doesn't go up only down.

more like in 2 months
no time for gay shit when millions starve

Autism is undefeated

hahahhaa, user do you not realize how much money is in tranny maintenance? Shit is like 200k per person, this is never going away and is only going to get worse

I don't understand why Jerma's streams attract this many trannies and commies.

i feel like these people are completely lied to , injecting yourself with experimental levels of hormone believing it is the magic cure to their problem because they were told it is. meanwhile the pharmaceutical companies and doctors are making obscene profit off of them so of course they promote it

Really weird how trannies all like the same things Any Forums did a few years ago.......

both are digusting but female>male is sadder

youtu.be/VuudnH4ggjE

Attached: Gary-IPPL.jpg (1800x995, 255.61K)

Step 1 infiltrate
Step 2 shame people who try to push you away
Step 3 propagandize the place as tranny friendly
Step 4 more and more trannies keep joining in

This only work if the streamer is greedy/retarded and pretends nothing is wrong

female > male is like you want pain

trannies and incels are extremists autists, you either cut your dick off or you blame women for everything. one is accepted because it makes the elites money, while the other is shunned because they are a threat to society.

it's more just the audience for streamers, discord, and reddit in general. people wanting to belong to a "community" founded around a streamer are going to be autistic, and with that comes the loud trans people and other general obsessives. jerma is popular and his established fans/himself didn't gatekeep when people started calling him a small pupper and begged him to dress as a catgirl and shit like that, so now these are his people and there's no going back. the lesson: never call your audience a community and if one sprouts up around you, ignore them.

The only trannys I have ever met where I live have all been female to male. They actually can pass as male though.
The one time I've ever seen a male to female tranny was on a train and it was pretty gross, not to mention those online.

>jerma could have save this person if he wanted...

Attached: 1649097276301.jpg (200x194, 4.31K)

I genuinely wonder what chunk of Any Forums is trans, nobody does self loathing better than Any Forums and damn do they hate trans people

I don't particularly care about either but at least I understand why someone would hate being a man and try their a shot at the easy mode instead. The other one to me seems nonsensical

I watched his Stanley Parable stream and man this dude is boring as fuck. Like what's the appeal?

>#SaveTF2
almost more autistic than the trans community

Grass is always greener etc

FTMs actually pass though and that's solely due to how insanely fucking powerful testosterone is
just goes to show how based men are

It’s because of that one stream where he denounced transphobia. The trannies instantly latched on to him and turned his community into their personal hugbox.

wait you can just buy and drink testosterone?
why the fuck am i lifting shit and eating meat

Jerma is a genuinely kind person which is why they latch onto him like a pack of dickless hyenas, despite being mean spirited awful people themselves when push comes to shove. They generally do this to any person that tolerates them, and by the time said host realizes these people are fucking deranged it's already too late

he does wacky live stuff, try watching the dollhouse or carnival stream

i feel like jerma fucking hates these trannies but is too afraid to say anything

Attached: 1624833710226.jpg (667x593, 241.72K)

>weak person*
Real kindness is tough and harsh. He is just a weak bitch.

Let's see how "He" goes in some years. Woman privilege is a real thing and losing it will not be fun.

Quads don't lie.

Attached: 1584629193614.png (1133x1439, 875.63K)

any streamer worth watching is outwardly aggressive to their chat for this very reason

Transhumanist bros... We will save society

Don't worry, she'll perform kys or try to turn back female in a year or so and then she'll sudoku.
One less problem if you ask me.
Now this man is asking the right questions. Do I need to find a gf and make her pretend to troon out so I can get test for free?

they gain trans privilege which is just the same thing

female to male is fine because it's easier to look like a dude, and plus there aren't any advantages. going from a male to female is where all the problems start. notice how it's usually MtF troons that get in dev's ears, and win competition in female sports?

Probably a higher percentage than the general population which makes all the “ywnbaw” shit even more funny

posting something like this on Any Forums is literally inviting divine intervention to make the complete opposite play out

Kindness is kindness but yes Jerma is kind of a pushover and avoids any kind of confrontation which is why he's so loved by the platform

>Beard: None
Liar

His Ultrakill stream was fine.

it cost me a prime sub actually, a streamer i liked was hostile and i thought well fuck you then you don't get my 4.99

Fuck a tranny likes the thing I like, dropped.

Britbong is way better

I have friends so I don't pay attention to streamers.