How would you parent this?

How would you parent this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-122321.png (1080x1067, 354.04K)

Make the cows moove out

"You two calm it down with that game or I'm taking it off you for the rest of the week"

his son is half black btw

>put in Tekken
>the winner gets to keep playing Minecraft

uninstall the game and make them play something better

based dad

Dude, 80 cows? Kid will never have hunger problems again. Tell him to grow some balls.

My dad would have put me on punishment for the day for getting upset over such a bitch thing

tguz

>putting your childern onto video games
>parenting their interactions in it
these kids will grow up to be faggots

My mom would be terrified to touch any button on the console or computer because she doesn't know what they do. I think one of us must have gotten so upset that we traumatized her at some point when she turned a game off before saving.

First post, best post.

lold

easy
not having kids

I’m gonna do this when I have kids except instead of tekken it’ll be 2d fighter.

lol

Beat the shit out of them and throw away the videogames, I don't want trannies for sons

Fucking parents nowadays, don't even know how to deal with entirely too many cows in their kid's minecraft house. What the fuck do they teach in parenting schools these days.

>tfw cute shit like this happens all the time with children
i can't imagine the need to post about it on twitter for numbers

Lol have you ever played a fighting game as a child? The first person who figures out something abuseable is going to make everyone else scream and cry.

>haha dude this is so whacky what do I do?!
>has le epic adult swim avatar
he probably uses his kids to groom other young boys in minecraft and other games

How early is too early to teach your kids about computers? My 5 year old has been playing Skyrim since he was 3 and regularly uses the console commands. It's teaching him how to read but I wonder if I'm messing him up.

Attached: dinner in the goblin cave.webm (1296x768, 2.36M)

twitter humor is so shit

>I have 2 children, a 9 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. My son had a Minecraft world where he built quite an impressive castle on an island, which he was very proud to show to me.

>Since school was canceled, he has had issues with waking up on time. He is supposed to wake up at 7 each morning, but for the past month he has been sleeping in until about 9 or 10. I always set an alarm for him, but he sleeps right through it. I don't wake him up because waking himself up is a skill that he needs to learn. I told him about 2 weeks ago that there are going to be consequences for him if he continues to sleep in every morning. At first, he understood and was waking up on time every morning. But for the past week or so, he has fallen back into old habits. I told him yesterday that this is his final warning. Today, he slept in until 11.

>So I followed through with my warning, and went on the computer and deleted his favorite Minecraft world. I also took away computer privileges for the next month. When I told him, he started screaming and crying. He told me that he spent a whole year working on that world, and he's very distraught that he's never going to see it again. He has been crying and sobbing throughout the day, and has refused to eat any of his meals.

Attached: 20220124_135033.jpg (851x851, 39.82K)

>not having kids
ngmi

Attached: 2.png (1901x1016, 1.17M)

>he thinks i try to have a relationship with dumb whores who want kids

>What the fuck do they teach in parenting schools these days.
In burgerclapistan, you're only allowed to teach children about niggers and common core math. It's no surprise this is happening.

that's kind of the only way to do it, user. just make sure you pick the right girl to spray your baby batter into :^)

Attached: screenshot0041.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Getting shipped to the nursing home speedrun strats

>I don't wake him up because waking himself up is a skill that he needs to learn

Attached: wtf.jpg (1080x1551, 162.25K)

Assuming this is real, there's no reason not to get them started early. I grew up around computers, and it's both the reasons I did well in English class and that I'm a software engineer.

Any Forums doesn't want to hear it, but the reason they're a bunch of autists isn't because of computers; it's because they're latchkey kids who never learned to socialize with other people. Just set up play dates or whatever people call them these days.

He's in the right and you should let him sleep as it is critical that he gets enough sleep to stimulate growth hormones.

Destroying a project he proudly worked on for a year isn't a proper punishment.

Based dad joker

ah yes, teach you son that hard work on passion projects is meaningless as it can be destroyed by cruel fate in an instant

we need more passionless losers on this site

What’s wrong with that?

>Just set up play dates or whatever people call them these days.
We have sooo many playdates for our kids. We've recently bought a playset for the backyard so our house has become the house our kids' friends come to play at.

I'm a software dev myself and I remember my dad showing me how to run floppy disks with games on them back in the DOS days. It only seems difficult for people if you're told "this is difficult" before they even try.

Attached: screenshot0031.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Sorry your parents were such pussies.

genuine lol

Attached: 82BEDFF4-A1DC-4E23-AA13-EC3C64CD61FD.jpg (610x715, 70.69K)

>instead of just going into his room and waking him up I gave him a reason to resent me and learn that I can’t be trusted with anything he holds dear to himself
based dumb parent alienating themself from their child

lmao

>necroing a 3 year old reddit post for rage (yous)

Let it happen, kids can deal with shit on their own. How can he be a man if I have to sort out some small time non issue for him?

Attached: 1637802969352.jpg (1280x720, 91.84K)

Honestly you're better off giving a kid a computer than a tablet. At least using a computer is a useful skill to have

Tell him to git gud and figure out a way to stop his shithead brother from putting so many cows in there

Spagett!

lmao good father

Attached: ocelot breddy gud.gif (255x138, 974.09K)

Attached: F5606B63-7B77-486C-AB8E-4D2B9D626093.png (283x398, 182.54K)

based parent teaching their son to not trust them and to hide everything important to them in the future
day of the nursing home soon

The biggest problem with punishments like that is they take a long time to take effect. For a 9 year old a week in he's forgotten why he's being punished and so the deficiency is entirely removed from the consequence, and it's harder to escalate if he doesn't correct himself. Better to be more immediate.

>resenting your parents for deleting your minecraft world
you are still a child mentally

Tell it to your mom

You can tell it was the mother who did this.

I would take them in to separate rooms interrogation style and slam their heads on the table till someone says sorry

>Honestly you're better off giving a kid a computer than a tablet. At least using a computer is a useful skill to have
True but I think tablets let you kid engage with a computer earlier because it's more intuitive to just touch what you want to interact with. As they get a little older the abstraction between the m&k and the screen is ofc easier to handle.

Speaking of tablets... I've now bought my kid Minecraft 3 times. Tablet, PC, and Playstation...

Attached: screenshot0039.png (1879x1057, 1.39M)

That was my first thought as well, but I don't want to assume too much.