Just put down a preorder. Even if you don't end up paying for it, you have the option. You're losing out if you don't...

just put down a preorder. Even if you don't end up paying for it, you have the option. You're losing out if you don't, user

Attached: steam_deck.jpg (1400x1400, 128.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/86921/valves-next-gen-steam-deck-2-hardware-amd-zen-4-cpu-rdna-3-gpu/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/GuliKitDesign/status/1531892608397586433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do I need one? I already have a PC, and the tech sites only gave it a 7/10.

Just buy a loki max, user. It pays for itself. You're losing out if you don't!

Attached: aynlokiprice.png (1073x988, 464.58K)

Having one to play with is maximum comfy, even if it isn't your daily driver. I play mine in bed all the time, and it's amazing

>the tech sites only gave it a 7/10
I can't really fathom why. It's literally just a mobile PC and the hardware is great, especially for the price. The UI has some quirks but it's overall good and the bugs are never game-breaking.

If they're not making detachable controller, at least put in some Hall effect sensor sticks. This is bullshit

I already have a switch for that. I feel I have enough consoles already.

this, it's convenient to just wake it from sleep mode and get right into a game

is it literally just tendies that want this?

The sticks are modular and can be easily replaced. But they shouldn't drift much, they are basically the same as PS5 and Xbox sticks. Nothing like Switch or Chinese UMPC sticks.

tweaktown.com/news/86921/valves-next-gen-steam-deck-2-hardware-amd-zen-4-cpu-rdna-3-gpu/index.html

STEAM DECK 2 CONFIRMED
ZEN4 MONSTER CORES
RDNA3 IGPU

What version do I pick?

sleep mode for yourself or the steam deck

>No 3D cache
Why is AMD like this.

Never owned a Switch, just want something with longevity to it.
"modular" as in, produced on Valve's order, at small scale. The cost to design and making that is bigger than just using good sticks. I'd rather them not half-assing the sticks and selling solutions to a problem they create. Like, fucking come on, chink UMPC have Hall sensors.

Because you're gpu bottlenecked, fag

both

3D cache for the GPU I mean

why do chink shills come in here trying to sell their shit in every steam deck thread? It's pathological at this point.

Doesn't work

> I'd rather them not half-assing the sticks and selling solutions to a problem they create.
The sticks are not a problem, they are great. And they aren't selling the solution either, but you can buy them from third parties if you really want mobile.twitter.com/GuliKitDesign/status/1531892608397586433

It does and it'll be the next big thing in APUs, integrated GPUs are always memory starved. But, according to the leaks, next-gen RDNA3 APUs will have more L2 cache but not 3D L3 cache.

>Like, fucking come on, chink UMPC have Hall sensors
not a big deal, but yeah I see what you mean

I hope that alder lake is not intel igpu lmfao

>just put down a preorder
But I'm poor

What\s the fucking point? These things will have Microsoft Pluton and you won't be able to pirate anything, and the jews will ban your hardware for wrongthink.

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 2.09M)

Butthurt switchfag reviewers.

>headcanon the post
How much do they pay you?

>Microsoft Pluton
>On a Linux PC
Retard-sama... I...

I have to wait till October for mine to come, I can't wait!

lmao the shilling of this thing is fucking incredible. I wonder how much /r/pcmasterrace people get paid to post here.

the cheapest one. ssd can be replaced with a nvme one and you can get a screen protector if you care about glare.

Based penny pincher

They don't... it's just anti-Deck trolls trying to get under your skin. Letting them set one cool UMPC against another and have everyone call each other shills is why these threads become so shit.
Valve wants them to use Steam OS and there will be an official release for other devices.

4 more months

cant play most of the games because of linux

>cant play most of the games because of linux

Attached: Microshit Shill Station.png (404x600, 484.45K)