*reviews your game*

*reviews your game*

Attached: 3350DD65-A41C-4DAD-9FF8-D1031B21007F.jpg (900x900, 72.69K)

DING DING DING DING DING DING

Is that really the best you could come up with for your shitpost? Just google how to blankpost or something

Ireland isn't a real country. It only exists because the British let it. Also this guy got filtered by Gundyr on DS3.

>angry old pikey who had a bad comedown and thinks he saw Jesus yells at cloud

I only started looking through his stuff recently. What's with the bells?

they keep the ghosts away.

Mack 4 years ago
>it's actually a bad game because it's built around mechanics like seeing through walls
Mack now
>FUCKING FUCKIN FUCKING FUCKING BELL BELL FUCKING BELL BELL RABBIT RABBIT BELL BELL

I think he's Scottish

good grief

the lesson here is that YouTubers can also become flanderized

Hypocrite fuck

holy shit I just remembered Mack and Mesh's doom 3 lps. Good times

I mean it's obvious he was heading down that route
most of his audiance are now kids/teens who enjoy the humour or 'le funny sweary man'

Problem is that he genuinely thinks his reviews actually are good

IS THAT A TRUMP JOKE IN A GAME? IM GOING INSANE

IS ET WOOTH A BUY?

ECKSREE VISHUN

Shut the fuck up soldier.

i remember watching his witcher 3 review. wanted to rewatch it again recently after beating the game. turns out he deleted the video because people were shitting on him for trashing the game. what a cuck.

is it worth a wab

Let's read the words the words... of the developer.

his reason is this:
>imagine you go to work and a secretary dumps a thousand letters on you telling you you're a cunt and threatening to kill your kids, and that's on top of the thousand you received yesterday, and the day before, and the thousand you'll receive tomorrow
i'm sure you'd do the same

Whisper more sweet nothings to me, Mack darling...

nope. youre still a cuck for deleting your video.

>The character creation even lets you pick yer pronouns! Hehe, fuck off

no, YOU'RE mack

Why is he hated here? He is literally Any Forums personified as he fucking hates everything, just like all of you.

he's not a weeb

Like I said above, he used to be decent
Now he's a fucking meme of himself

He won't review games he thinks are 'good' outside of his shitty armchair general games
He's gone from someone who can review and raise both good and bad points and tie them to either 'wab' or 'not wab' to 'it's shit, like the entire game is shit, let's focus on all the bad things about it but I mean there are are some good parts, but those are shit too'

IIRC he've given more thumb-ups than thumb-downs.

I can't comment on him specifically since I'm a newer viewer but a lot of people who spout opinions similar to Any Forums are hated on this site, it's not Any Forums exclusive

Fuck this boomer hack fraud

>Any Forumseddit
>spend all day playing garbage games and watching ecelebs for them to tell you what to think

>t. Ride To Hell Retribution dev

>"back when sweden was sweden" DING