You might cope about it but this is about 41% of Any Forums

You might cope about it but this is about 41% of Any Forums

Attached: 4987772.jpg (1421x2076, 737.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/egg_irl/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only make female characters when they're hot, i.e, in japanese games. Western games can't make attractive female characters so i always play as a grizzled vet with a beard. Trans people are never attractive so why would I want to downgrade into an uglier girl version of myself?

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

>I would transition to be an anime girl

holy mother of COPE

This will upset both trannies and Any Forumstards, but there is nothing wrong with having fantasies about being a girl or having sex as a girl.
It becomes wrong when you start fucking up your body's chemical balance through HRT or mutilate parts of your body with surgery.

I will now proceed to mog and top ALL Any Forums sissies.

>This will upset both trannies and Any Forumstards
what fucking doesn't?

character creation is saved

Attached: 1654898213745.jpg (1125x2082, 331.56K)

It's time for Trannymaniacs
They're disgusting to the max
Autogynaphiliacs
They wear skirts instead of slacks
They're Trannymanaiacs

Come join them on the discord server pronouns "she" and "her"
Soon enough they rope and they will change to "was" and "were"
They insist you call them "mam" though they look just like a "sir"
Adam's apple
Wide clavicle
Futa connoisseur

They are the Trannymaniacs
There's an axe-wound in their pants
They just can't accept the facts
They're looney to the max
They're Trannymaniacs

They say "Age is just a number", whenever they are found
Grooming minors on the internet or on the playground
They wait in women's restrooms when no one is around
Then they pop out
And whip it out
And swing it all around

They are the Trannymaniacs
They think they're cute but make me yak
No they can't transition back
But they're calling you the quack
They're trannymany
Totally insaney
Fucked up in the brainy
Trannymaniacs
Those are the facts

Attached: 1639103212672.png (2520x2400, 2.24M)

Attached: 1647740062027.png (662x419, 28.03K)

Attached: 1637669310059.gif (304x368, 3.37M)

He has no eggs, he has no womb,
Th-th-th-this Kong's face is rather crude,
He can dilate, by using a tool,
And then he'll bleed, from his axe wound,
He'll buy a rope, because he's a troon,
He's about to commit a For-ty-two!
HUH
TK, TRANNY KONG

Attached: lanky.gif (438x327, 275.86K)

Who doesn't like making their own waifu

Attached: 52293326_290713364936815_3563786428531867648_o.jpg (1000x1400, 93.42K)

faith in humanity: restored

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T RESPEC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME YOU'RE KILLING THE SOUL OF THE FRANCHISE

>people who don't like being actually knowledged lie about themselves
what? nooo way

I mean if I could change into a busy anime girl with a big dick I'd do so right now.

Finding and making feels different, imo. While making one has the perks of being whatever you want, it doesn't have that "joy of discovery" feeling, the wonder of unexpected meeting. Just a drop from coomer.

reddit.com/r/egg_irl/
reminder that if you share any of the the sentiments here you are a tranny

If the game has female companions I make a male MC and imagine fucking them as my avatar in various scenarios. If the game has no companions I make a feMC and imagine myself fucking her. If there are no characters to make me horny I don't see the point in playing.

You may not like it you tourist, but the endgoal of all oldfags and newfags in Any Forums always was to ascend into eternal lolis (futa optional). For this, most users would wait between 30 or more years with their virginity intact in order to develop magical powers (since if there is tech to turn a full grown man into a loli its probably monopolized by the (((globalist elite))) so that option is out) and dilligently hone those powers until they are capable of becoming a loli. Nowdays new users can get laid so easily or do not develop magical powers since they transgressed the sanctity of 2d by mixing it with 3dpd cosplaying whores, so this old tradition is being forgotten and oldfags are conservative with their higher knowledge. In any case, do not confuse or be ignorant either accidentally or deliberately about the term of transition that only infected pus-filled axe-wound daemons practice and The Ascension which is a sacred ritual adopted by Any Forums.

>Larval tear on Boc

Is it more sus to play as a woman or to exclusively play as a male and dress him up as handsome or cute as possible? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1640638880223.jpg (750x933, 510.58K)

I want to play a cute male but it's never an option

Something that gets me. Troons are so excited about the she pronoun, but I'm thinking of how often in an RPG someone actually talks about you in the 3rd person. It just doesn't happen very often.