Thoughts on Eivor Wolf-Kissed?

Thoughts on Eivor Wolf-Kissed?

Attached: eivor.jpg (2113x2063, 389.98K)

la hermanastra fea de shreak

she turned me from user into user Ass-Kissed

Not hot

a monumental step down from bayek and kassandra. i get what they were going for but i never ended up liking eivor. there were short moments where a glimmer of some sort of likable character came through but for the most part the character was pretty poorly written and uninteresting. sigurd ended up being more interesting despite starting out as a boring character.

she cute

Attached: Assassin's Creed Valhalla Screenshot 2021.12.19 - 19.27.39.12.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>suddenly, assassins shit threads
did a game just get cracked or something?

i mean she does look like a man. some women are overwhelmingly masculine.

It's on sale

Why doesn’t the male version have a scar like that?

you just know

Just buy Elden Ring, dabs on this weak shit any day of the week.

Ubisoft is b grade "AAA", they make bargain bin games.

its just origins/odyssey but worse. so if you don't like that style of AC you certainly won't like this.

It's not a "style", they don't have any style, it's bargain bin shit.

These games are worth max $5, they just catch retards with marketing until eventually the price equals the real value.

It's a nice scam. Literally nobody with talent works at Ubisoft.

Zoomers don't remember Ezio and Altair

thats just like your opinion man. they're shallow games but worse shit exists that makes more money.

altair literally didn't have a personality and ezio overstayed his welcome.

No they're objectively all 4/10 sassauge factory tripe.

You're a real brainless cunt of you play this soulless talentless garbage. Nobody worth their shit sends their CV to Ubisoft, it's exclusively made up of weak hack faggots.

every media industry is made up of hacks. whats your point?

Imagine playing as the female one when the guy is on the box, in the reveal trailer, and has a (semi) known actor as the voice.
>b-but the female is canon
Uh huh, sure.

Ubisoft shit is particularly awful, this is the very rock bottom of gaming.

Magical synergy where both the producers and consumers are made up of cunts who will never realize how depressingly mediocre their tastes are.