Be honest

Which one do you rather look at?

No bullshitting
No morph ball mentally ill faggot

Does Any Forums prefer fat assed Samus or fit Samus?

Attached: zm-dread.jpg (309x224, 25.26K)

I prefer her with a bbc inside her fat white girl ass

I prefer video games with good gameplay and don't care for coomer bait

Attached: 1562280461444.png (952x1344, 264.05K)

And I prefer great videogames with sexy ladies in them. I take both, you're satisfied with one.

Left

So is this a BBC spam thread or a Sybb spam thread

based
cringe

>thread is not what I like
>Let's call it spam because I don't like it
I hear you, bro. She's white but she has the ass of a black girl on the left.

Fuck off Sybb. She's closer to how she looked in Super in Dread.

Attached: FDigWokXMAU9r4X.jpg (2009x816, 124.63K)

True, but do we want her to look like she did in Super? Or do we want her to look sexy?

>but do we want her to look like she did in Super?
Yes, plus she started looking like shit around Zero Mission and it only went downhill from there to the mess that was Other M. Samus Returns was her healing, Dread was her return to form.

Like shit? Don't you like her fat butt?

Dread is the game that gave her that butt, the games before that are illusions of a butt that barely existed. Also, don't be a hypocrate when your sorry ass kept complaining about how they ruined Samus appearance after Super and Fusion by posting Super and Zero MIssion side to side, now you're trying to claim the opposite when Zero Mission on up was trying to make her weak on the mainline side of things?

Yes sybb I do in fact love Samus and her flabby butt. in fact if I were god king of earth, I wouldandate that every female video game character had butt jiggle physics.

Samus's butt doesn't jiggle, user.

It should.

I agree, but it doesn't. We can't just make shit up.

other m samus

Attached: file.png (2100x6552, 3.87M)

I'm tired of fit and nimble blondes, Samus should have a fat, plump ass that jiggles after it's slapped by a high-t man.

Attached: sample_f3224432219f880ee35bc47e96d70a42.png (850x1201, 1.69M)

So this is what it should look like? A fat flabby ass that pushes her zero suit to its limits?

Attached: goal.png (636x348, 383.43K)