How do you feel about Persona being more popular than Final Fantasy?

How do you feel about Persona being more popular than Final Fantasy?

Attached: file.png (1223x764, 345.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1537561220558950402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's about time

I haven't played p5 since the original came out on ps4. Would it be worth double dipping for royal edition?

The third semester is the best one by far, so I'd say so. The QoL changes, extra voice acting, and all the other minigames/features are a nice bonus but ultimately can be hit or miss and usually make the game way easier than it should be.

I think Royal is worse as a game, but it's fun if you just want to blitz through it with OP powers.

I hate zoomers like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: sdv.png (743x725, 72.39K)

How much did dragons ligma get

twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1537561220558950402

>hurr durr quality and popularity are defined by reactions to twitter posts

>atlus official page vs ff7r exclusive twitter
If anything ff7r is completely mogging it

COPE. Persona is the new king

>XIV raider
>Furry
Goddamn

They both suck compared to dragon quest these days so I dont really care

copium

>June 12th
>June 16th
Why does anyone reply to these threads seriously?

FF7R getting a sequel was a given, Persona going multiplat wasn't. It's naturally bigger news.
But it's Twitter so it doesn't matter, 95% of people reacting to these tweets are gay children who don't play video games and are just going to watch let's plays of them on YouTube.

>FFfag is a literal faggot
Everytime. Persona is better. SMT is better. Xenoblade is better. Genuflect. NOW!

The real problem is the other faggot who thinks he's an FF7 expert yet never played the original

Not much
Persona 5 is the (relatively) new hotness, while FF has just kind of being idling around with 14 to a long ass time, and not everyone's really going to care about an MMO.
Did people even notice Stranger's Paradise released? I didn't

The timing also doesn't help
If both FF and DD were revealed during some of the not E3 events during normal hours for 90% of the world both of the announcements would have hit much harder

Attached: 1650020645275.jpg (800x1000, 190.58K)

The demakes are complete shit.
No wonder people would rather actually good games

Attached: jgg.png (600x600, 227.71K)

>Persona being more popular than Final Fantasy
It's been like this for few years already
from t.redditor

Pathetic.

>both official accpunts giving official announcements
you don't even know how to use your own whitposting images

>Giving a fuck about the second paid demo of FF7 fanfic
People might care if it was an actual complete game

The focus of the image is other Twitter users reacting to them, not the info in the posts themselves, so it's still Twitter diarrhea.

FF hasn't been good since the PS2 and Persona appeals to weebs, it seems obvious.

I remember 5/6 years ago, before P5 and FF15 came out, laughing at a retard in the famitsu threads claiming that P5 would outsell ff15 in Japan, but now, 5/6 later, P6 will probably outsell ff16. Sick.

normies gonna normie

>June 12
>June 16
Gee, faggot. It's almost as if numbers go up as time passes.

If P6 has a simultaneous multiplatform launch it'll easily outsell 16 which is only on PS5.

now show me the FF7RB numbers past 4 days, like the Persona tweet.

And keep in mind that the Persona games are literally just ports with higher resolution an that's it.

Dude, the Atlus post had like 80k likes in an hour.

same way i feel about the popularity of anything
only peasants concern themselves with such things

How do you feel about blockstun?

The majority of social media engagement is immediate, retards. It's not gonna get 40,000 likes over the next four days

Good! The more popular a thing, the better.

thankfully there are still some sane people left in the world.

No really. You get like 95% of your likes on the first day.

It's been up since yesterday, dumb faggot tranny. Go dilate elsewhere.

Want me to post it again in 4 days so I can remind you how much of a fucking moron you are?

Considering Persona is only getting better and better while Final Fantasy hasn't been good since X? FFXIV is an exception I feel fine.