How long is this shit going to last?

How long is this shit going to last?

Attached: tumblr_3fed263bd9cb8f745bd51272f2e4c765_58dd6ef2_1280.jpg (1280x723, 133.41K)

Schizoposting?
It'll last until you take your medication.

Name five

>Undertale
>Deltarune
>OMORI
>OFF
>LISA
>End roll
>tomorrow won't come for those without a *blank*
>Yume Nikki
>Rakuen
>Jimmy and the pulsating mass
>celeste
>Reverie
>Child of Light
>West of Loathing
>Monster Garden
>Hello Charlotte
>Virgo Vs the Zodiac
>Weird and Unfortunate Things are Happening
>Slimes
>Soma Spirits
>She dreams Elsewhere
>Middens
>The Endless Empty
>Yiik
>IB

>West of Loathing
You need to chill the fuck out my man
You have a point with most of these, but you don't need to add ridiculous shit just to pad out the list. Some of these aren't even RPGs

Attached: 1646937806084.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

Can't lie I looked up this on reddit since they would unironically look for these games and ask others for a list and I found this list. I just looked up games like omori on reddit since I know that's a reddit game

Omori isn't even about violence bruh. Child of Light is a fairytale story, OFF is a surrealist plot about a baseball player. Jimmy is about fucking cancer.
Why are you making this thread if you barely understand what you are talking about? Also, F:NV is pro-violence now??? Was "war never changes" talking about how awesome it is and always was???

Remember that we're police. Stick with the prod. It will stun your opponents or knock them unconcious. A nonlethal takedown is always the most silent way to eliminate resistance.

Attached: pa.jpg (230x219, 5.12K)

I'm the the op schizo. I just posted some copypasta list ive seen shared around here and that someone claims they found on reddit.
Meds now.

>posts overused contartian meme when theres maybe 3 of those games anyone really gives a shit about
>admits to googling lists off of Reddit
You need to take a short break from the internet, you got online brain rot

Attached: IllIIIllIlIIlIIIlIIlI✔✈👩‍⚖️🍕🍳🚋🚂🚂🚂.jpg (279x239, 15.3K)

Then don't play them lol

>NOOOO STOP MAKING GAMES I DON'T LIKE
seethe

You enjoy the idea of violence, not the act. If you enjoy the act, it's only through the vicarious grip of a controller, comfortable and distant.

When the rightgious rise up and kill the tranny furry satanic zionist pedophile eilte who run the world and the internet

Attached: O GOD O NO.png (381x579, 330.58K)

until you grow out of your le edgy 4chinz contrarian phase and learn how to form your own opinions on videogames

Attached: 5f0.png (521x937, 265.87K)

Since when is Omori about violence being bad? You mean when they portray killing your own sister in a moment of rage as a bad thing? The violence in most of that game is played for laughs - like when you kill some innocent looking guys for their concert tickets.

Thanks user. I was looking for more kino after finishing Omori and LISA

Omori is for trannies, the rest of the games are based

Expand your mind, chud

Tranny found. You must be a they/them like otomerson and project your fetish's on kids and make them ooc to turn you on

Thanks for the recommendations my guy

Expand your mind, chud. She’s the greatest Omorincontent creator than your coomer artist

>I play real RPGs
>New Vegas and Witcher 3
Twitterfafs don't really believe this, right?

>quirky earthbound complaining overused shitpost

Attached: 1655233731244.png (1048x1179, 220.84K)

Yeah you're a groomer. Anyone who defends a they/them who spend all of their time writing about children and talking to children over twitter is a groomer

>Twitterfafs
Kek