What games do NPCs play?

What games do NPCs play?

Attached: npc.png (1240x914, 591.54K)

you tell us

every game

FIFA

Sports games and AAA titles with marketing budgets that exceed development budget

fifa, warzone, sims, fortnite, mobile games

Dragon's Dogma 2

XD

Look at a top 10 on any platform

It's obviously . They're also anti-skub.

Gachashit

FFXIV
Dead by daylight
LoL
Valorant
Apex Legends
Minecraft
Sports Games
Call of Duty
Battlefield
Assassins Creed

Basically just look at twitch most viewed games.

Attached: 1654893000006.png (640x640, 37.63K)

This. Anyone who thinks gacha shit is remotely a good concept is retarded and probably wears a mask everywhere they go with the firm belief the government is the good guys

GTA

>NPC
there's no such thing you actual physchotic, this is just your cope to avoid acknowledging human agency outside your own
So I guess the game I'd recommend that NPCs can't enjoy is the Touch Grass Game, because your NPC scapegoat can't follow you into the real world, it's all actual humans outside.

Elden Ring

They are usually fans of X (current trend) game. Doesn't mean they actually play games.

Attached: tumblrfan.jpg (429x191, 47.17K)

>t. npc

Nice programmed response you got there, your assblast is palpable

Minecraft, Fortnite, Horizon zero dawn and forbidden west, The last of us 2, Fifa, Call of Duty (a new ones tho), GTA Online, Mass Effect Trylogy

Diablo Immoral and gacha

>ffxiv

seething wow buck

Yeah sorry forgot WoW is a NPC game as well but FFXIV is more popular with them especially femoid NPCs

games doesn't like

Came here to post this.

sports games, AAA third person action game 2022, fortnite/overwatch

The only people who get mad at the NPC meme are those who spent a minute self-reflecting and realized their tastes and opinions match up pretty well with the masses.

Sportsball, gacha, and multiplayer shit.

>NPC mad it's programming is being called out
How many covid vaccines have you gotten user?

While I somewhat disagree, the fact it's skewed to the zoomer crowd kinda makes me feel it is

Monster Hunter (gen 5 and onwards only)

Somebody took it personally, huh?

Attached: 48489-1.jpg (2984x3574, 2.77M)

>Wear your mask
>Take your vaccine
>Raise your first for BLM
>Support trans rights
>My body my choice
>Racism is bad
>Nazis are bad
>Transphobia is bad

Attached: 1655474110146.jpg (609x647, 46.07K)

Sports games, CoD, FOMO, Fortnite, LoL, Valorant, mobile games

>NPC

Attached: redpilled npc destroyer.webm (576x1024, 1.96M)

Anyone who posts any iteration of pepe (that isn't a panel of Boy's Club or otherwise directly associated with Matt Furie) or wojak deserves to be doxxed, hunted down, and murdered for being a blight not only to this board and this website, but also to the collective intelligence of the entire human race.
Furthermore, they're breaking>>>/global/rules/6 and>>>/global/rules/10 so they must be reported as soon as possible and as much as possible for the greater good.

Elden Ring and other Souls games.

The average Any Forumstard

>npc already triggered and malfunctioning

Come on tell us how human you are and how others are NPCs