No dont kill my heckin doggos im going insane AAAAAA bird lolis destroy the universe now!!

>no dont kill my heckin doggos im going insane AAAAAA bird lolis destroy the universe now!!

Attached: hermes.jpg (400x400, 21.94K)

Still the best antagonist in the whole game. Emetfags, birdspergs, nighoggers, etc. stay losing.

Attached: beardberd.jpg (1000x909, 330.33K)

Dude was an absolute fucktard I am convinced anyone who believes his plan is smart is either trolling or a speed reader

He wanted to see if mankind was worthy of existing and if they were then they would manage to oppose this end of the universe and stop it. That’s why he stays behind and resets his memory because for the trial to be fair he would have to be part of mankind and its fight against oblivion

Bird lolis good

Attached: 1625613710533.jpg (921x1151, 95.05K)

Feathery pubes.

but it worked

Does she have cloaca like bird?

his plan literally worked

I hope youre just shitposting

This nigger killed himself for no reason. What a retard.

This wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a filthy pedophile.

Attached: 1654135419559.jpg (1280x720, 116.04K)

>plans to summon Rhalgr to destroy Garleans
>ends up summoning Shinryu and powers up Zenos
Just as planned!

Insane to me that most of the XIV fanbase loves Emet but hates Hermes when they're both the same reasoning. I swear these people gaslight themselves into believing weird shit.

He died without even having his answer tho

>same reason
Damn you faggots bait way too much

Emet sticks around hoping for mankind to prove itself worthy and eventually finds the WoL, Hermes wants mankind to prove itself worthy. Exactly the same, user.

Still liberated. Cope Garligger.

Hermes wanted to know if any form in etherys can prove itself that life is worth living. Emet only tested the sundered fags on the source to know if they're worthy of being their succesors.

>man can literal bend etherys to their will
>create creatures, beautiful gardens, flight, literal paradise
>faggot hermes still doesn't see that as proof

So the Ixal made garuda and the allagans made the Ixal, do you think Fandaniel was in charge of making the bird people because he had some weird instinct to make bird creatures?

Nah, just a cunny at best, she can't eat remember?

Yeah. That's the fucking point of the story. there is no answer except the one you create for yourself. Zenos shoves this idea down your throat every time he appears on screen. Meteion concludes she didn't even need to leave the planet to find the answer she and Hermes were searching for. Hermes is the only one who never figures it out because he's an autistic sperglord.

It's hard-confirmed that souls retain their autism during each incarnation. So yeah, Amon was also a bird autist. His pic related guarding Dalamud has wings btw.

Attached: 702f0b4670f7d1a37d02218df82c2bb455331c34.jpg (1024x576, 61.87K)