Part I sold so bad the next game will be cancelled!!

>Part I sold so bad the next game will be cancelled!!
*Part 2 announced*
>Part 2 will sell so bad the next game will be cancelled!!
*Part 3 also announced*
Why is this board always wrong ?

Attached: 1616337680182.webm (1202x1080, 2.92M)

god I love her pits

>>>listening to shitty Any Forums ever

This is the same board that sent a Thank You card to Nintendo's

she's addicted to my cock

Are you just now realizing that the majority of this board is coomers and copers?

it's just Barry doomposting because XV got cancelled story DLC

It's not even called Part 2 and is more like a soft reboot lmao

If you browse this board enough you can find any opinion on any subject, then assert that this is the opinion of the entire board
in reality you shouldn't give a singular fuck what the opinions of people who post online are

I simply want to play it on PC.

Most people aren't even going to buy part 2 because it's clearly fan fiction bullshit.

I'm not buying this game for $80 a year later on PC. I'm pirating it.

that's okay, I'll double dip on PS5 and PC, I'm not a poorfag

the game is too big for them to drop it.
I don't think the series is going to be a best seller unless they do something to turn the ship around though.

>bought deluxe version on PS4
>bought steam port
>gonna buy part 1 ps5 port when I get one
>gonna buy rebirth ps5 ver and pc port

>part 3
PLEASE NO, JUST FINISH THE GAME AAAAGH

Attached: 1597508081245.jpg (187x93, 16.89K)

>We are remaking FF7
Why is SE always wrong?

I love video games, bros

Considering the leaks which have been proven correct so far also said the game was intended to have four installments but was trimmed down to three because the first one way underperformed I’d say more often than not Any Forums is right

A fool and his money are soon parted.

No one thought there wouldn't be a part two. Square-Enix has shown that 3 million sales is enough for a sequel if one was intended. Now what people were actually saying was that part two's sales would be half of part one's (Part three's sales will be a third of part two's based on previous trends.).

Furthermore I willnow say, that Square-Enix was disappointed with 5 million sales and backtracked from "unknown" amount of parts to three parts, because they saw the writing on the wall. And it is backtracking, because splitting VII to three parts even if the story is heavily altered, while part one is merely Midgar is idiocy.

Attached: 1653393025853.png (3900x2800, 1.09M)

>p-part 2 is in dev hell!!
I'll just chalk it up to shitposts but this board is pathetic lol.

Attached: dev hell.png (1920x1080, 593.13K)

It would be funny if Part 3 is just like the original with just the North Crater and the Jenova/Sephiroth fight and it's $70.

Square had a record profit year in 2020 despite losing 300m on avengers. 5 million copies sold is from august 2020, we're in june 2022, you can double that.
Kitase and Nomura previously stated that they weren't sure how many parts it would be, but they've now confirmed it's 3.
Now unless you have actual verifiable sources, stop making shit up to satisfy your headcanon

Holy fucking shit you are so fucking clueless
Insane backpedaling lmao

>Square had a record profit year in 2020 despite losing 300m on avengers
b-but babylons fall will bankrupt them!!!

Because Any Forums is populated by retards.

the game did sell bad but nobody said they be cancelled because of that
the games were all bankrolled before part 1 released
part 2 started dev before 1 was out
part 3 already started dev and part 2 is 2 years away
7R dlc was cancelled on ps4 and the canon tifa chapter was cancelled and ff7r by cc2 was cancelled and ff7 gbike by cc2 was cancelled

Maybe they shouldn't be retarded and held the PC version hostage through Tim's money.

I should be happy. We won.
But immediately I went to Any Forums and see people still shittalking remake and even worse, criticizing Crisis Core. And I'm not happy.

Attached: nid.jpg (3200x2400, 1.12M)

this

Jimbo you told me they were gonna milk us forever
What happened? Did you lie to me?

Some people actually have some very fair criticism of the game and people can discuss it no problem. But we also have our one of the kind autist who fucks up nearly every single thread.
Barry is such a fucking disaster