This is gonna make the Disney Star Wars films look good in comparison

This is gonna make the Disney Star Wars films look good in comparison.

Attached: file.png (900x506, 266.5K)

I doubt it. disney trilogy was a failure of an epic scale, in all sense of that word. Never have i heard of directors taking potshots at each other in the movie, yet here we are.

>Never have i heard of directors taking potshots at each other in the movie
What potshot? I didn't watch 9 because
>8 was so bad I fell asleep.
>9 intro didn't make sense until you played Fortnite.

episodes 8 and 9 were literally just rian johnson and jj abrahams trying to shit on each other harder
>rey's a nobody
>actually rey's a palpatine lol

Adding to this
>here you go Finn, an asian lady, now go racemix
>um akshually Finn gets to get a black gf, no racemixing here

>heh, Luke was a dickhead through and through
>um, akshually he and Lando was doing a super top secret mission that noone should know about.
etc etc

>>um, akshually he and Lando was doing a super top secret mission that noone should know about.
what was it?

I thought they were good, though.

Attached: 1444277218777.gif (421x389, 1021.36K)

finding a doohickey (Sith wayfinder) which he failed at, so he was just chilling. Until Rey, quite literally, stumbled on top of it accidentally

Attached: 1637113576109.jpg (547x503, 68.13K)

The remakes that are being adjusted by EA, Bioware & Disney, user. KOTOR1 and KOTOR2 are great.

I can't imagine how anyone could do worse than the sequel trilogy, that's a very high bar to clear unless they rewrite the entire story from beginning to end

Attached: 1643997693354.png (540x642, 137.28K)

Attached: ugjg.jpg (1213x1342, 199.22K)

SWTOR is close.

>always played it female Revan, Jesus Exile
>canon autists can't handle it because some chink said it's the other way around

SWTOR is fine until level 50 when you finish the initial story, then it's complete trash. Ugly ass game too don't blame you if you never played it.

>""""development""""
>One literally didn't have a character in the first place, no one cares what his new character is
>The other regressed from three whole movie of development

>twitter negro reaction gif
>dogshit opinion

Kek this is why you hate those characters. They haven't matured just like you. They've regressed even just like you still living with your parents and still not having a family of your own.

describe Fett's character and goals in the show, because I sure as hell can't

Kotor was never good

that fesh pince gif has been on Any Forums for years you retard

Niggas clown on star wars but shit themselves when someone says friends isnt funny

My only experience with TOR is the main BH story, so I can't really speak about it, but my point still stands, unless they rewrite everything, there's no way it's worse than the disaster of a trilogy Disney put in theaters