Leaving behind a happy ending I say goodbye to this world. Let's meet again, my one and only boyfriend...

Leaving behind a happy ending I say goodbye to this world. Let's meet again, my one and only boyfriend. I'm waiting for you so make sure to pick me up. I can hear the voice of god calling. But I'll me bringing with me all the memories that can't be forgotten.

I'm praying the signals I'm sending will reach you.
MERRY-GO-ROUND

Attached: 74.jpg (627x627, 115.82K)

This bitch raped dogs, little boys and forced her bf to eat semen.

Attached: BsaKuQJST.jpg (594x480, 25.29K)

CUUUUUUUUCK, user is a KEKOLD

Attached: 1650775925454.gif (500x300, 803.23K)

that's just the kind of girl Aoi is.

this is cuckshit

She fucks other men and makes you eat their semen

I love her.

Man, I hate the threads about this game, even if it was very good.
Everyone is too busy thinking about keking

its hot. i want to hold her hand while dozens of men take turns on her and all cum inside her one by one

Why are you like this?

Attached: stare.png (498x460, 551.37K)

SCHLUUUUUUUURP

She's so cute.

Miyuki Batting Cage Practice spin-off when?

Attached: who wants to play baseball.jpg (751x426, 113.77K)

do a flip

Whores and people who associate with them deserve nothing but a swift death.

Is it really cuckhold if I wanted the option to fuck both the trap and her at the same time? If anything I want the trap more than I want her

Traps are gay user. You should resist the urge to fuck traps no matter how cute they are. Still, better a fag than a cuck.

>being attracted to femininity is gay
holy mental gymnastics

you fuckers make me play this game and it's amszing thank you. Minus the part that Aoi likes fat cocks, otherwise she's perfect

Aoi loves fat cocks

I fucking love her. Didn't play her game but she makes fuckers SEETHE like nothing else. Pretty cute too.

Sorry bro, Obama said it.

Attached: Malik traps.jpg (640x298, 24.74K)

Her liking fat cocks is a bad thing, user? You're not a pencil dick... are you?

Yeah the game is fun. And I don't think Aoi was talking about something she did in Totono, it's a reference to what she truly is.