What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 99113927_p0.png (1294x1920, 862.44K)

>1 millions sales
>Acknowledge by Nintendo by been added to smash as a spirit.
>Feature in the official japanese newspapers for farmers
>Has a running manga.
Uh... nothing?

Pretty fun game I like when the baby gets smacked for being a little bitch

The farming grind.

>Acknowledged by shittendo cancer
Yep, everything went wrong.

It was a cute game but I didn't like the split focus and it killed the game for me.
Having to swap between fun combat and the more laid back farming was cool for a bit, but I either want full farm autism or just fun side stroller combat, not having to swap back and forth while clicking on every character whenever I see them in case they have a hidden quest or dialogue.

I think it would have been better to flesh out the farming more and make it more like a factory set up where you can spend hours setting things up but then let the humans automate it. Only going back to optimize things, rather than having to do it manually each time.

Uoh...??? Or she's a small adult?

I'm currently on the part where my stats are stolen and it's really annoying, i just can't power through one section fighting the skeletons in poison before getting my STR back, I have everything else. I want the game to be over though, I'm ready to be done.

She's hundreds of years old, but has a childish body.
She exclaims that she is old enough to drink and when we do see her first time, she is fucking hammered and kills a man by tossing him off a mystical bridge.

Attached: 1606954394259.jpg (1515x1595, 353.89K)

Nothing. It was orders of magnitude more successful than the devlopers ever wished, was featured in agricultural magazines and newspapers, and was a good game in general.
Regular threads on its release here on Any Forums which spawned OC and good discussion, with damn near zero shitposting.

Sakuna truly is the goddess of Any Forums.

Attached: E44hkiOUYAM034a.jpg (868x1228, 145.37K)

1000 year old harvest/war goddess

>kept posting no fundoshi no buy
>learn there's a mod for fundoshi
>install mod, haven't bought game yet
Am I a hypocrite?

Yes.
Go and buy the fucking game. Do it now. Do not wait for a discount. Full price. Chop chop.

Attached: 1622819244236.jpg (2147x1757, 377K)

>Feature in the official japanese newspapers for farmers
What? Tell me more about this

for the glory of rice!

Attached: 1605910862458.jpg (850x773, 372.7K)

Sakunny of Cute and Funny

Reminder that Sakuna's rice is fertilized with her poop.

You convinced me
Tbh didn't realize the price dropped, and the sales aren't worth waiting for because of it
Time to farm rice as a little girl in a fundoshi, then

Attached: sakun.png (1403x463, 1.39M)

In the very introduction of the game it's confirmed she's an adult. They very obviously do this on purpose. It's basically a free pass to jerk off to her feet.

And she walks in open toed shoes in her poop field all day. Imagine how dirty and stinky her feet are.

No micro bikini costume

nothing, nothing at all...

Sakuna is a genius!

Attached: sakuna.jpg (502x708, 237.73K)