This is the only 3d zelda i havent played

Attached: Frog.png (550x535, 198.01K)

Lucky you, it's the best one.

literally the best game ever made

Playing it right now, it's pretty good.

>n64 majoras mask
>cobbled together in a couple of months to meet deadlines
>3ds majoras mask
>several years in development, somehow manages to fuck up basic gameplay when people just wanted some quality of life changes and hd textures
uh, mister miyamoto I thought the rushed product was supposed to be bad?

dumbass frogposter

Worst zelda game, even with a guide it's a fucking chore.

Get on it then

>cobbled together in a couple of months to meet deadlines
It took 1 year and they had all the tools.
>3ds
didn't they build it from scratch? Obviously takes longer. Game development hasn't become any faster.

I'm jealous.

It's weird how this board praises Grezzo as a whole even though they seethe over every single remake they've ever made.

Certainly not from scratch, they had the resources from the 3ds ocarina remake. And even if it was rebuilt from scratch it doesn't justify how it fucked up deku skipping, zora swimming and the bosses.

Modern nintendo fans are the only ones who like Grezzo's remakes. People who like older Nintendo games don't like modern Nintendo because they've been frequently alienated as a target demographic, the only exception of course being the "nintendo can do no wrong" crowd.

Imo those were easy to fuck up because they were bad even originally.

Aonuma sabotaged it on purpose, time keeps proving all the good parts of MM come from the mario guy that co-directed this one while aonuma doesnt and will never understand why people love the (according to him) "shitty rushed out romhack"

Their ocarina remake was good, only problem were the visuals in some areas like the final boss, but that was more due to the 3ds and it's shit resolution than to grezzo.

I really hate the light blow out and bloom shit every remaster has.

The bosses and deku skipping were great in the original, what are you on? The only part that was kinda janky was the swimming and even then, it was more of a problem with the player needing to get used to the high speed and controls of the swimming than the mechanic itself.