YOU CAN NOW REPORT PLAYERS IN MINECRAFT

minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-22w24a

>PLAYER CHAT REPORTING
>It is now possible to report a player for sending abusive messages in the game chat.

>A reporter is required to select the individual chat messages that contain the objectionable content, as well as the category of the report, this is to provide the best context for our moderation team to take action.

>Accessed via the social interactions screen (default keybind is P).

>The social interactions screen is now available via the Pause screen when in a multiplayer game
>Multiple chat messages can be selected for reporting
>The category of the chat report can be selected from a list of Chat Report Categories
Additional comments can be entered to provide more details and information regarding the report

Attached: MINECRAFT IS DEAD.jpg (1344x1054, 588.16K)

Took them long enough.

>say a word
>money stolen
Someone tell me how this is legal??

say nigger
money stolen

It looks a bit too complicated, i don't think anyone would genuinely use it, it's like the discord report button.

Imagine telling your best friend on your favorite Minecraft server that you are suicidal and then getting banned

Attached: 1654262180803.png (749x516, 430.09K)

>say n****r
>money stolen

Attached: 1644917179477.png (1074x1067, 124.55K)

imagine playing anything other than modded 1.7.10 or 1.12.2

I just deleted Minecraft. Shit launcher, shit "rules", shit developer.

There is a very odd trend lately of Any Forums wailing like a skinned cat about how the ability to get reported AT ALL is a trampling of their civil rights and how the mere presence of a report feature will ensure that you get banned because an obligatory SJW strawman was offended and the moderation staff magically always side with this obligatory SJW strawman

Whether you're serious or not, you are a lunatic and you are probably exactly the target of these kinds of report features... but not for the reasons you're trying to say you are a target

Attached: 1628663262129.jpg (1024x768, 407.49K)

He has a lot of ugly features. I don't like ugly people and people with similar features.

Go back

>"Boy I love drinking beer!"
>reported for alcohol
>money stolen
???

To?

How does this actually work?
Can you just make reports on any server (including private servers) and get Microsoft to ban someone?
Wouldn't literally every player on 2b2t get banned overnight?

>Drugs or alcohol
???
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean
what kind of actions warrants a report under this one

But i simply want to be racist and edgy around my friends, that's my whole personality

Attached: Twitter mob.jpg (256x256, 11.15K)

Do puberty blockers count as drugs?

>company says don't be racist
>you say something racist
>get banned
>AHHHHHHHH MY WHITE FRAGILITY PLEASEEEE IM NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE RACIST IN REAL LIFE I HAVE TO BE RACIST ONLINE AIIIEEEEEE

Attached: 1645895959277.jpg (1170x1162, 113.2K)

Time to report everyone everywhere over the slightest technicalities or offense
These faggots won't be so smug when their own weapons are turned upon them

its a game intended for single digit to low double digit age children, they shouldn't be discussing those things and any freak adult playing with them shouldn't be talking about it either to influence them

companies should not control speech

Well they're not brave enough to be racist online either, they have to come here where there's basically zero moderation thanks to the sheer size of the mod team vs. the sheer size of the posting population

>game for children finally adds moderation

Wow!

>including private servers
Why do you retards like being able to act like a dick privately is fine? You're still on their platform.

Attached: 1642097919772.png (608x1059, 382.48K)

We got a live one folks

Attached: 1653729708030.gif (290x449, 480.26K)

*bans u for abusing reports*

Notch didn't ask me to not be racist when I bought his game in 2010.

Any Forums controls speech

>You're still on their platform
Not when you're on a server which has nothing to do with Microsoft.

This, it's so easy to abuse these kind of features, which is why you can have multiple racist threads on Any Forums at all times but you can still get banned for being racist outiside of Any Forums if someone decides to report it, peak clown world.

Attached: curly-red-clown-wig.jpg (1750x2500, 795.92K)

haha wow the hanging tranny soijak, never seen that one before in response to literally anything

if you respond with another tranny soijak i win btw

>bullying

He has large lips and a wide nose. Unusual. Doesn't look good.

Any Forums is borderline impossible to mod because it's the biggest board on the site alongside Any Forums. You're complaining about leaving the circus and wondering why clowns aren't welcome elsewhere.

Why do you continue to come to a website that you clearly do not belong to and are not welcome at?

You're still using their service, you are still subject to the TOS at all times no matter what server you play on or who is hosting it, this change is just making sure that is enforced servicewide regardless of whether it's a privately hosted server.

That's what every white person on Any Forums looks like. Although he's a a lot skinnier than most of you

No, very unusual look for white people.

How do you send nudity in chat

Nevermind that it still hinges entirely on you being reported for it in the first place, which isn't a guarantee; especially when the reporting service is a bit cumbersome. You might be arguing with a twelve year old, since he seems to believe he WILL get banned no matter what, no matter where he plays.

Image links, dip. That option's there for if somebody's trying to send unsolicited nudes, or request them.

( . Y . ) 8======D

Very true especially in their mid 20s with no exercise

Some fat faggot telling me I'm not welcome on this website for not behaving like a raving mad incel parody doesn't make it true

How do you request unsolicited nudes

>playing the non-java version

Fucking idiots. The MS cuck version has no mods too. Why even bother?

Attached: 1637014583796.png (779x707, 1.03M)

>You're still using their service
No you're not. You're playing a video game you purchased within your own server separate from the game developers. I thought not caring what goes on between consenting adults in private was a cornerstone of modern society?

What happens when you get reported/banned? Do they lock you from playing multiplayer?

Hurr durr.

No, age and exercise don't cause those facial features, though they are common in other ethnicities.

Java is safe

>Dick and balls
Oh damn baby, you are one sexy trans girl

user... that is the Java version.