>Have fun!

vidyart.booru.org/ (archive)
vidyartplus.booru.org/ (new)

NSFW Deliveries:
or catbox.moe/ or alternatively litterbox.catbox.moe/

Drawing Books and drawing programs:
mega.nz/folder/sSYAxKqb#f2gWy-eQZJNvRfiUTu1ASA
/ic/ sticky:

Attached: 1655430148753.png (1852x2360, 664.79K)

anchor

Attached: e0fe8854b2c841248ecf41c4fa7b19d53e032677.png (1460x2000, 1.15M)

>drawing programs:
there's still no programs there. why are you such a liar all the time? fucking afggot

wait what? been a while since I last bothered to check. I thought Krita was supposed to be there

Requesting a head-and-shoulders portrait of Louie from the Pikmin series with his helmet off in the style of the concept art portraits characters have in Arkane Studios games like Dishonored and Prey (shown on the left).

Specifically, I’d like all of Louie’s proportions to be the same as his regular design (as shown on the right), but to have the signature sharp lines and brushstrokes over him that the Arkane artwork and characters all have, looking and posed similarly to how the center portrait mockup I’ve made looks.

Attached: DD8D2391-23DD-4B86-8A05-2003F6AF7D76.jpg (3400x2222, 861.53K)

Requesting Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles lying on a bed with her legs raised, taking off her stockings

Attached: Melia stockings.png (2675x1794, 3.04M)

no it's only books

Requesting Imelda fully naked, covering her breasts with her hands.

Attached: langrisser 2 imelda.jpg (1280x720, 177.87K)

Requesting Kat cutely sucking a dick, with her hood off like pic related.

Attached: Kat-DMC.png (566x566, 434.05K)

It's simple, the user making these threads doesn't care about art or the artists. He only cares about getting deliveries. If he did care, it would be clear in the OP that all user made vidya art is welcome but instead it's just about requests and deliveries.

Requesting something sexy of Cassandra in her nylon undergarments, perhaps getting dressed or lounging on a bed with a seducing pose but anything's cool.

Attached: Cassandra Undergarments.png (1558x2335, 3.19M)

>it would be clear in the OP that all user made vidya art is welcome
I think all drawfags are perfectly aware of this already, and the last few threads have seen a bit of an increase of umprompted art

In actuality it's probably because shit got yeeted off the mega and nobody bothered to replace it, the person who made it probably isn't even around anymore. The "community" aspect of these threads pretty much got chemo'd out of existence to the point where we even stopped doing collabs, it might come back if we get to stay as quiet as the last couple months.

Requesting cowgirl Sheena

Attached: Sheena yeehawbayashi.jpg (1824x680, 292.41K)

I dunno man, the Any Forums drawfags in "How-to-draw-Yoshi"/fan art threads seem to shy away from these threads and when brought up, your usual OP tried to deny it and then stopped linking to previous threads where it was discussed. When he got vacation'd we had couple of threads stating all vidya art is welcome but then he started to cry how "unnecessary" rules just confuse people. Going straight to requests does send a certain message.

don't look at me man, I just get to make threads from time to time. If I'm here in time for the next one I'll add a line clarifying that, if it helps

Requesting Rydia sliding the straps of her top to the side and revealing her breasts while she has a lewd blush.

Attached: Rydia.jpg (800x1185, 249.16K)

Requesting Patty Fleur in navy blue pajamas and with her hair down, getting ready for bed.

Attached: Patty Fleur.png (893x900, 582.67K)

i feel like Any Forums has better drawfag threads desu

Draw Eir loading a shotgun.

Attached: Eir Attack.png (1684x1920, 710.95K)

Sure, that sounds awesome! And if not, I'll just keep pestering about it in the next threads.

Requesting Estelle Bright in just her tight spats + white shirt bending over while looking at something and unknowingly showing off her butt and cameltoe in all its glory.

If you wanna go the extra mile; maybe it's Joshua stealing a peek at her and Estelle is distracted by the landscape, or exhausted from running ahead.

Attached: 1652967908794.png (1183x1049, 1.45M)

Requesting somebody fuck me in the ass because I'm a dumbfuck