The redpill Any Forums doesn't want to hear

the pixel art pokemons were the peak of the saga, and totally BTFO in everything the modern ones.

gamefreak actually made KINO when It was basically making modern indie games.

trying to force gamefreak to produce anything bigger than an indie game is what caused the saga to fall.

Attached: pokemon-rubi.jpg (900x500, 69.79K)

legends of arceus is actually pretty fun.
also, gen 6 has a very nice online infrastructure
the inly gen i 100% despised is gen 5, that 2.5D style is just putrid

this is common knowledge you fucking idiot

Limited color palette of Gold/Silver was the most kino IMO, but R/S and D/P were excellent designs.

B/W and the squishing and skewing and rotating pixels was the fucking death of good art, and that's despite me thinking they're the last good Pokemon games and better than D/P and R/S

>the pixel art were the peak of the [videogames], and totally BTFO in everything the modern ones.

There you go. Now it's a proper red pill.

Gen 3 and 5 had the worst pixel art

semi half truth.

modern technology allows for pixel art that can easily BTFO anything back then.

>3 bad art
literally how

BW is the only time they tried to do more than hardware could handle instead of less. I appreciate it even if it looks fucked in many places. 3 and 4 are sterile and lame, direct comparisons with other games at the time just shows how empty they feel. 3 especially compared to something like Zelda looks like an rpgmaker project.

the redpill Any Forums doesn't want to hear
>all Pokemon games are bad, you just liked them because you played them as a child

everyone knows that

first two gens were KINO.

lol no

Attached: pokemon is shit.png (1485x337, 321.95K)

Indeed. Gamefreak should continue remaking the first pokemon games for all eternity, since they are the only good ones. I'd say everything up to the third generation is rock-solid. Anything after that sucks ass. The pokemon look like shit, shit moves, shit names, shit eveeything.

>but muh other games
talking about game freak own skills, retard.

what game botttom right game

well, they could try to keep everything like octopath and still would be under their own skill limits.

I say they should switch to an octopath style.

Reused backsprites from the Gen 2 games, no animated sprites until Emerald and Emerald's animated sprites are a fucking joke being only 2 frames while Crystal had up to 8 frames of animation.

>talking about game freak own skills
what skills?

the GBA pokemons.

>Reused backsprites from the Gen 2 games
give proofs of claim