And I will

>youtube.com/watch?v=bNvjrEoVoH0

Attached: 1635191613022.jpg (480x360, 30.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TFrprd130U
youtube.com/watch?v=bK8vpWIvA9o
youtube.com/watch?v=pGqE_BNSI0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J-0o03E2N6k
youtu.be/A3omYY5ZwP0
youtube.com/watch?v=wONI34aquiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

persona 4 is better

Cope faggot.

talk to me when your protag isn't dead

>Persona 4 is better
Fixed it for you.

based

Still disappointed Atlus didn’t port over FES. But whatever they probably lost the source code.

You can just emulate FES.

BUUUUUUURN
MYYYYYYYYY
BREAD!

Why doesn't someone just make a decomp of the PS2 version and create a port out of that?
>but PS2 games are too complex to decomp
There's literally a decomp of Jak and Daxter with a working PC port available right now, that's not an excuse.

Attached: 1578947076685.jpg (612x499, 26.5K)

fpbp

Attached: l7dxcabh5x451.jpg (1448x2048, 373.69K)

Queen Marika The Eternal?

nah

Attached: patrician taste.jpg (1188x1188, 261.61K)

For me it's
P3: Yukari, Mitsuru, Aigis
P4: Rise, Naoto
P5: Ann, Makoto, Futaba
Velvet room: Margaret.

Yu (aside from like Piercy) is the weakest Protag in the series

>best intro
>best battle theme
>best ending song

List them but you can only pick one for each from the whole games.

I love this because canonically Yu is oblivious to the girls wanting him while MC actually had a harem

He is dead

>Best Intro
Honestly a Mixup between 3/FES/Eternal Punishment Portable and P5's original

>Best Battle theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9TFrprd130U

>Best ending theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bK8vpWIvA9o

youtube.com/watch?v=pGqE_BNSI0Y

Yu has killed 2 Gods, Joker has killed 3, and the blue hair twink couldn't even defeat 1 without dying

What a fucking failure. Never accept death for any reason. Always fight.

And the "god" was just an alien and not even a real god like the other ones
And P3fags expect me to believe this jobber is one of the strongest megaten protags

Yu killed 2 large shadows not Gods, the only actual Gods in Persona are Narly and Phil. Yaldy in P5 is light years a bigger issue than Izanami and is overall stronger.

Nyx is stronger then both since you can't actually beat Nyx due to her being the concept of death and Erebus is constantly respawning.

The real power struggle is where does Nyx compare to Narly and Phil

fpwp

Nyx isn't an alien that's some weird book that's not even canon anymore, and in that book it states that Alien became entwined with the fabric of universe and became the concept of Death

Dumb

>best intro
youtube.com/watch?v=J-0o03E2N6k
ngl, I love p5, p3's OG and p2 EP's portable opening as well
>best battle theme
youtu.be/A3omYY5ZwP0
>best ending theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wONI34aquiU

Nyarlathotep and Philemon were both needed to hold Nyx back. Though after they reached that threshold they both certainly continued to amass power as humanity expanded.

You would think Persona would be one of the easiest games to port too, right? There’s only like 5 places to walk around and some randomly generated dungeons

>Izanami
>>Yeah if you don't beat her this fog thing will swallow Inaba then slowly become a big deal
But not actually since we know the Shadow Ops were operating at that time and they can summon in the real world without the need for envokers
>Yaldabaoth
>>an actual issue since you can see signs of it's control all the way to Hawaii and all parts of Japan and when given control of reality can make you just not exist, in Izanami's case the fog just let's shadows walk around and attack people

>Nyx
You have 10 minutes until everyone dies, there's no stopping this at all unless a miracle happens. A literal end of the world where no normal Persona user could stop this once the ritual is complete.

>Erebus
Like Narly the only way to "defeat" this monster is if Humans stopped existing

Yeah I'm going to say P4 was filler

based p2 connoisseur

>Yu killed 2 large shadows not Gods
Izanami was not a large shadows, Katgutsuchi you maybe make the argumentfor but I haven't played Uktimax in a while.
>Yaldy in P5 is light years a bigger issue than Izanami and is overall stronger.
Yeah and it took all of Japan believing in Joker and PT for him to actually take him down

What do you mean by Narly? I know Makoto Yuki came into contact with Phil but where does Narly fit in since after Eternal Punishment he's just watching what unfolds now

Sub-80 IQ.

>Shadow Ops
literally the most useless group ever. They didn't even do dick when there was a giant perfume bottle in middle of Tokyo

Completely forgot about ultimax but even then the things Yu fights could be dealt with by the P3 or P5 party

The last battle against Nyx Core was heavily scripted, but it was fucking kino. Hilarious how P4/P5 tried to copy this but always failed.

>makotokek
Color me surprised

Attached: yikes .jpg (999x452, 99.78K)

People only like the P3 protag because they are pedos and the image of a prepubescent boy arouses them.

Attached: 3839292742.jpg (708x433, 50.36K)

Yaldy's fight lasts like an hour or 2 and iirc they have diminished resources after utlimax.

I do agree though they really need to expand on the Shadow ops and give them a game

The Collective Unconscious shielded humanity from Nyx since prehistory. Nyarlathotep is half of that.

>the things Yu fights could be dealt with by the P3 or P5 party
and you're basing this off of?

I think summoning Satanael was kino as fuck same with the Royal ending but you're right Nyx core is fucking amazing

Especially Shinji's last line

I really feel like this is down to personal tastes because both are amazing but their themes couldnt be more different