Why does he love FFVII so much, but hate every other JRPG?

Why does he love FFVII so much, but hate every other JRPG?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (675x675, 48.07K)

CHINGER CHANGER

Attached: ChingerChanger.png (600x800, 92.64K)

>Why does the king NPC like the most popular FF game?

Look at him. I think that answers your question.

what the fuck is that hairline

YES, WE GOT IT

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

Because FFVII is THE normie JRPG, so you can love it without being accused of being into that kind of genre.

He plays like every From Soft game on the market. He plays other games, he just likes fighting games more.

>hate every other JRPG?
He doesnt. Just don't like the gameplay. 7 has very cool characters. I hope that clears things out

>every From Soft game
Those are japanese WRPG.

Why is there no /incel/ yet

Between this and Asmgold I don't know who is more repugnant

based

>Max
>Loves FF7
Lmao, anyone who loves FF7 doesn't shill for compilation/remake garbage. It betrays a fundamental misunderstanding or disregard for the themes of the original.

has he heelturned on genesis yet? or is he still waiting on the cheque?

DOOD is based. Just like Brotherman.

Attached: CohhCarnage.png (410x410, 121.99K)

Why is he the most viewed fighting games on twitch when he isnt a pro player?

Probably because people like his personality. I personally don't. I prefer Sajam.

Attached: 1491402147681.gif (382x302, 1.38M)

>why does he love the best JRPG but hate every other
gee I don't know

because its the one he played as a child and cannot rationalise the fact that if he liked that he probably would like others BUT NO FF7 IS SPECIAL BECAUSE ITS THE ONE -I- PLAYED.

the original writers of FF7 are writing the remake, they know better than you do

I love ff7 but its overhyped even as a jrpg.

The original director of Alien directed all the godawful new ones too. Lo and behold, hacks are a thing and creatives are capable of losing their vision when time passes

He isn't going to talk shit until the final game is out. Then he'll start posting "MAYBE I WAS WRONG?!" clickbait videos. It's either that or he's really stupid.

The collective online refrain of "Remake good because now they can make new game!" is so moronic. Nothing was stopping them from going crazy one hour into Remake.

Hes' a casual and a nostalgiafag, thats why.
It took me 2 hours to realize that the remake was an insane piece of crap, starting with its art direction.
Watching him thinking so highly of himself because he is abe to "predict" some fucking obvious plot and business plan is laughable.

Most of his viewers are 12 to 16yo kids.

Evidently not after the first one.

it's called being part of a hivemind
not thinking for himself
going with the most popular opinion to not get socially ostracized
something you niggas do every day

Oh, gotta save this pic.
luv you user
xxx

didn't happen for the FF7 staff though, you're just stuck in your own purist bubble and can't embrace the kino of the remake

Attached: 1614343709620.png (455x596, 269.85K)

Like many other boomers, they are beholden to their nostalgia. FF7 was marketed beyond measure as the best RPG ever and was the landmark PS1 game, and they were younger.
Rose-tinted goggles are powerful.

I like ratchet and clank games despite not getting much enjoyment out of platformers in general. Might be something similar for him for Final fantasy. Maybe some particular gameplay thing about FF7 he enjoys out of it compared to other games

Films and video games are collaborative efforts. "From the creator of" rarely means anything unless it's the full staff, and even then they can fuck up.

George Lucas was a driving force in the Star Wars prequels being shit. Shining Force became worse in game and scenario design despite all the "core" staff remaining. Warren Spector has been in charge of just as many failures as successes.

Asmongold by a long shot. Max is married, has a daughter, and actually has IRL friends. Asmongold just has his neckbeard fan base carry him through every mmo.

How does it disregard the themes of the original? Just because we don't have the full picture yet doesn't mean it isn't telling the same environmentalist story as before. Sephiroth being primarily a manipulative villain seems to be present as well.

Attached: 1623653158521.jpg (1857x1000, 195.02K)

The only piece of FF7 content that matters and will endure is the 1997 original. Nothing since Advent Children holds up to anyone who has actually played the original and didn't just skim FF7 shit on a wiki like most compilation fans (you)

Max is a fucking sellout.

The original is not about environmentalism at its core lol, certainly not exclusively. But I also don't want to spoonfeed you fags when it's obvious you've never played the original for yourself and you can only view all the dialogue + the ending in the context of the compilation which retconned it.

They Will never finish it

He said he likes FF tactics, ff6, ff7, ff15 and ff7r

nigger I can appreciate both, the original is the only canon game to me, that doesn't mean everything else is worthless, the remake especially, is brilliant when you look past dudeghostslol

>Game focused on the sanctity of life, the cruel and unpredictable tragedies that you can't do anything about, and the shocking suddenness and finality of death.
>"EVERYTHING IS FORETOLD AND CAN BE CHANGED, DON'T WORRY NOBODY IMPORTANT DIES"
LMAO

They're already working on the third and last game of the trilogy.

Isn't this that guy who once uttered the phrase chander chigger n-word dagger?

To be honest most of what's good about the remake is adapting the original. Almost all of the completely new content is bad.