He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

This is what I thought watching a streamer play Elden Ring, before I closed the tab.

he sounds like he is 70 years old

He looks like he's about to give an 8/10 to the worst album I've ever heard in my life

I respect this man

Attached: 1645720145576.jpg (600x943, 139.36K)

He didn't think hard enough, also Japan have tons of super sentai series to make robots vs giant monster

Attached: YNn1wnvOqOJJzE02G5rW2uKrrah.jpg (780x1147, 252.38K)

eldensisters...

Is this the FF13 font?

Attached: 468157568.jpg (257x196, 8.54K)

Im gonna give Dragons Dogma 2 a solid 7.

Transition!
-ACK!

Yeah bro let me climb up this hostlie leg in a full plate of armor, surely I won't be shook off and turned into paste. Cyclops in DD are so fucking slow its almost a joke.

Giant robots though.

Who is this fellow jap chad man?

There's a lot to respect. Easily the most interesting 'main cast' character and the hardest to interact with. I wonder how many people realise you can resurrect him without being told.

Japthony Japtano the internet's busiest gave developer.

Hecking based. Fromtrannies BTFO.

I already beat him to this point

Attached: 666666.png (980x976, 61.23K)

its true
cant wait to create more sexy pawns in DD2

That's why DD is much better than From games. Capcom sometimes miss the spot, but they always reach for the fun factor.

>interrupting the duel in the first place
Staining not only your own honor, but the shegoat as well, proving julien right all along.

holy fuck I spilled all my spaghetti

daigo ikeno, he's an illustrator at capcom

shadow of the colossus settled this point seventeen years ago

they had this right in demon's souls with tower knight and others, then just shat all over it later on

We should be able to get inside the creature

vorefag pls go

What a mortal take. You fail Julien, ser. By interrupting the duel you show Mercedes and Julien that their disputes are like that of children to you and even the ominous promise of death is just another play thing that you can just snatch out of their hands when they're being naughty.
Julien post-resurrection is the only character that really gets what the Arisen is and what he's about - and he respects the fuck out of you for it.

Julian actually gives you props for killing him.

Ikeno is based

Attached: FM8GiKMagAATzqy.jpg (2048x1448, 447.84K)

Too much hair and not enough like a melon.