Is skyward sword any good?

i've been thinking about getting it but i heard its the worst zelda

Attached: zelda-skyward-sword-hd-button-1614064616471.jpg (1000x1000, 312.95K)

I really enjoyed it. Has some of the best dungeons in the series overall. Much better with the pro controller on Switch as well.

If you can accept motion it can be fun

mainly the issues i hear people complain is the minimum amount of changes it has compared to base skyward sword.
I love the dungeons and world design, so its up there on my ranks. There is also this
which didnt bother me so much, but i can see some people hating

>but i heard its the worst zelda
That's not BotW. Play the Switch version with a regular controller. The Wii version of Skyward Sword was shit.

nothing is better that ocarina of time

>The Wii version of Skyward Sword was shit.
It looked better.

best 3D Zelda

Dungeons and last boss make it salvageable. Worth a playthrough if you’re a fan of Zelda ofc. Zelda is also super cute.

Attached: 4B537686-B99A-40A2-A239-783E491214A3.jpg (480x270, 18.69K)

The Zelda fanbase doesn't have consensus on anything other than OOT and MM being the best 3D Zeldas. Just try it and see for yourself.

>OOT and MM being the best 3D Zeldas
t. literally nobody

Do you love DUNGEONS?

Attached: 1636590033595.jpg (6554x4017, 3.98M)

If you live in fantasy land

Good
>some pretty unique items like Beetle
>sword fighting is fun if you can look past the wagglan aspect - I found it more enjoyable than TP's back-slice spam and WW's fishing for counters
>the good boss fights are REALLY good
>some very good dungeons, Ancient Cistern in particular is excellent
>there's a boss rush mode

Bad
>the bad boss fights are REALLY bad
>stupid UI/pop-up decisions - I already have 30 Amber Relics, I don't need to learn about it again
>Fi is extremely intrusive and will often solve puzzles for you before even giving you the chance to try it yourself
>sky is pretty damn empty except for treasure cubes, little reason to do anything there except for specific subquests or retrieving an item you sent up from the overworld

Your Preferences May Vary
>little exploration, overworld feels like a dungeon before you even get to the proper dungeons
>stamina meter
>shield durability

Overall if you like Zelda I'd say play it, but don't expect to want to replay it. I think it's the only Zelda game I haven't replayed at least once.

I'm a big fan of it myself. I didn't mind the motion controls for the most part (for the remaster I switched between motion and buttons between combat vs swimming/flying). Not my favorite Zelda but it's worth a try, might do Hero Mode for the first time soon if they don't announce a Zelda game for this year

Attached: 1626532749835m.jpg (912x1024, 127.36K)

What about the branch from MM to WW?

>i heard its the worst zelda

Even the worst Zelda game is better than 99% of all video games ever made.

Attached: 20220603_120621.jpg (482x352, 40.02K)

I tried this but wasn't ready for that kind of control (played on Switch in handheld mode). Still going to finish it one day.

>stupid UI/pop-up decisions - I already have 30 Amber Relics, I don't need to learn about it again
>Fi is extremely intrusive and will often solve puzzles for you before even giving you the chance to try it yourself
These issues made me drop the Wii version back when it came out, but the Switch version got rid of them.

The joycons aren’t tracked the same way the wii controllers were so you have to recenter them every 30 seconds and the art style is not my preference but otherwise it’s pretty solid 7/10.

How is it with the pro controller?

I liked but not enough to dust off my Wii U or buy the remake to play it again.