Any other jrpgs with this level of detail on sprites? the animations are so beautiful

Any other jrpgs with this level of detail on sprites? the animations are so beautiful

Attached: BoFIVBox.png (316x316, 216.04K)

Instead dd2 I would have actually preferred breath of fire VI, but this franchise is 100% dead.

Anyone here has played monster hunter stories 2? Man, some of the npcs look straight out of BoF, i really wish we get a sequel game by the team.

I didn't even know there was a fifth one

Gentlemen, how do we revive sprite animation?

only indieshit work with sprites now

Attached: vSjrxt7.gif (500x384, 360.29K)

This game has great sprites. Shame they fucking ruined the dragons and the transformations. Also the 3D is dogshit. Strange mix of 2D perfection and lazy shit.

I tried to play BoF 3, but master system is annoying and I dropped this. Will I like 4 if I didn't like master system in 3? 4 looks really good.

>I would have actually preferred breath of fire VI
user...

Attached: Breath_of_Fire_6.png (286x349, 273.53K)

bof4 3d has some soul btw

Attached: 035.jpg (1280x1024, 174.58K)

BoF III is superior in every way.

Annoying how?
Each master allows some trade off. Allows reinforcement of stats. Ex. I put Garr on Bunyan right away because pretty much whatever you do Garr is going last so he may as well hot like a freight train.

Peco 4 lyfe

Recently started playing this game again.
I'm completely blinded by the nostalgia, and now I can see how boring the game is.

I wish I could play it again.

The CG in BoF4 looks alot better at native resolution

>can't swap out party members mid battle
completely worthless, it belongs in the trashcan with BoF2

You can emulate it on a toaster phone.
You sir, are irredeemably gay.

not as good but come close
popolocrois
black matrix

That’s the same character designer as the Battle Network games, right? Why don’t you give those a try.

I'm the only one who liked dragon quarter

Nope. I like it and I know one person (IRL) who likes it, too.

>Battle Network
oh boy I completely forgot that was a thing