Sekiro

>a game where the combat is made for 1 vs 1 battle
>From think its funny to put a fuck ton of ads near the miniboss
>the 2nd fight is even worse with the archer and purple shinobi surrounding this fucker
I want whoever designed Hirata Estate to die in an accident

Attached: Fuckthisboss.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

You're a ninja. Do ninja things, retard.

You mean hit the enemy and run away to reset the aggro because you can't fucking fight a lot of them at the same time? Go fuck yourself.

Juzou is slower than molasses, you can kill each of the ads in like 3 hits (axe+deathblow on the shield dudes) while he walk over, or hell lead him on a circle around the pond to keep distance. There's even a NPC ally to help you with aggro
2nd fight you have access to backstab ninjutsu so you can use smoke to reset aggro, make some puppets to cause chaos, buff damage to burst down the shinobi quickly etc.

I love Fromsoft games but its becoming apparent that the feedback loop regarding their games being challenging is getting in the way of good design.

It feels like theres an obsessive insecurity about making anything that could be too straightforward, which leads to lazy decision making like you described here just to make a more tedious style of challenge.

Sekiro still rules though

Attached: 1554657271777.jpg (2039x1378, 167.79K)

>Not being good enough to deal with the ads in a many quick 1v1s fashion.

you stealth kill the minions

bro that tiny sword lmao

you re wrong

Good counter point, hadnt thought of it that way

Hesitation issue

Attached: Sekino (1).webm (720x375, 2.7M)

Filtered shitter

Just because I complained about the game doesn't mean I got filtered, you fucking retard. Try doing NG demonbell+charmless before you try calling other people "filtered".

Attached: SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE 2022.06.16 - 22.17.23.05.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

use stealth and puppeteering technique to get aggro off of you

1v1
idk man you're a ninja, not a samurai

>nu Any Forums be like
>they should remake bloodborne with bluepoint
bitch nigger it looks like a beta version of elden ring it dosent need another demake

>green candy
>finger whistle
>ninjutsu
>ceramic shards
There are plenty of tools that let you turn the odds in your favour for these situations

More ads means more niggas to puppet.
Get real.

Attached: 1646230509162.jpg (499x449, 44.55K)

I'm not sure how the designers expect you to approach the second version of this fight. Going against Juzou and a lone shadow at the same time, with a bunch of those japanese rapist bandits backing them up is obviously suicide unless you're a god at deflecting. But they are standing in a way where its almost impossible to sneak up on the lone shadow, so maybe they do expect you to take them all out at once? Just another one of those retarded From design choices i guess, like bed of chaos, poison swamps and the second half of Elden Ring.

finger whistle + ninjutsu puppeteer

GitGud low IQ subhuman niggerwhoreson shitter normalfag. All that needs to be said:
>Souls fans are a great illustration of why marketing something as hard attracts the worst kind of player. They're not attracted to an engagingly challenging game, they're attracted to the ego trip of being "good" at a hard game. Souls is the game that had the most clout, and you can disingenuously call yourself a highly skilled player by internalizing knowledge of a group of overtuned systems and overall game knowledge. You can absolutely side step a lot of challenge in the series when you follow certain strategies, grind etc.
>Sekiro is the unironic "git gud" game. Not to say it's some sort of super punishing masterclass of game design, but there aren't really any strategies to massively decrease the challenge of most enemies. Even things like firecrackers only let you get a a few extra hits in to at best allow you to deplete one of a boss' multiple health bars. Having to actually engage with actual movesets and enemy patterns is something a lot of players don't want to do, and resent having to do. "No variety" just equates to "can't sidestep engaging with the game". This is a big part of the low IQ "rhythm game" shit, as if learning enemy patterns and acting accordingly is somehow unique to Sekiro, and somehow a bad thing. Also shows how shallow people's understanding of the game is, considering how often it's better not to lean on deflecting as your staple strategy.
- Originally posted by a based user.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)