Here's your long awaited remake for the most popular JRPG ever

Here's your long awaited remake for the most popular JRPG ever.

Why haven't they fired the OG FF7 devs that have been proven clueless without Sakaguchi?

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-155735_Chrome.jpg (1056x1359, 500.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.apple.com/us/app/fantasian/id1517339045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Jim even bother to port these games on PC if no one's buying them?

This is proof that steamfags are coping at this point. No one cares if your game is an Epic exclusive.

>50 steamfags sperg on forum and this board, therefore nobody bought the game on EGS
I'm so sad for you

Jrpgs never sell a shitload
but for what it has sold it’s doing well

Everyone has already gotten it for free from Tim.

Show me the Epic player count.

Tales of Arise peaked at 60k.

VIIR has been out for 2 fucking years, bro. It was released first on ps4, then ps5, then egs. All the people interested in it have already played it.

Tales of arise also lauched the same day everywhere, people have bought FF7R on PS4, PS5, EGS already

This isn't Jim's work. It's Tim's. And everyone played on his store, only 3k on Steam, sounds like a win for him.

>Here's your long awaited remake for the most popular JRPG ever.
That everyone knows now it's actually a sidequel or whatever.

You're being disingenuous as fuck and you know it.
Tales of Arise launched simultaneously on PC + consoles.
Remake came to steam 2+ years after it launched on PS4 and 6 months after it launched on PC.

Anyone that actually wanted to play the game by now has played it. The only ones that remain to buy it on steam are the console warring faggots that have made their way to PC that refuse to use EGS and are too stupid to pirate.

>10 am on a friday after shadow dropping at midnight
it'll hit ~10,000k ccu this weekend but won't ever get higher than that.

>Tim brings console war bullshit to PC
>people who refuse to play along are consolewar faggots

Attached: file.png (1196x624, 184.65K)

Already played to death on ps4, not getting it just for yuffie shit until the price is slashed to atleast half.

It's literally a remake of FF7. It's not a 1:1 remake though, it's a 2016 ghostbusters or 2017 robocop style of 'remake'.

10k peak after Elden Ring got close to a million....how pathetic for SE. Time to fire this shit team and start all over.

Everyone knows it's not a real remake. It's nomura's "vision". No one cares about the FF7 extended universe they just wanted the original FF7 made with better graphics.

This will be reflected in the sales of Part 2 AND that Crisis Core remake. Imagine if they had of released that Crisis Core remake before they released FF7R. It would have sold alot better on the hype.

>being THIS disingenuous
Holy fuck this board is fucking sick in the head.
Did you forget people have could also play it on PS4, ps5 and PC already?

Are you really THAT desperate to pretend the game is bad or something?

Attached: 1646872061875.jpg (1242x1380, 763.28K)

>pretend

>$70 for a 3 years old game

No, that's exactly my point. FF7R would have sold significantly better if SE had released it on Steam and Xbox the same day as the PS version instead of doing a two year delayed launch. I mean goddamn even fucking Persona is becoming a multiplatform series and we've got these braindead idiots at SE who suck up to Sony and Epic.

>Why is SE so incompetent at selling their own products
>I, the OP, could shill this game FAR better than those dumb nip suits at SE ever could

Attached: 1652492032390.png (1529x864, 1.95M)

see

So the point of the thread is to show how mad are you that it took forever for the game to come to steam?
lol

Most are probably still struggling to download the 100gb lmao

Attached: 907.png (1857x1136, 1.2M)

This is as pathetic as the news sites that posted photos from trumps inaugration 5 hours ahead and went THE CROWDS ARE SO SMALL!

All fucking disingenuous cope

I'm not buying incomplete shit until it's 75% off

Yeah of course it would have sold better
But they probably got paid 10s of millions to NOT do that shit so it works out for them

Cry all you want, you're the only ones not getting Crisis Core.

Not as disingenous as selling 10% of the original game and branding it REMAKE :)

>here's your long awaited demake

>FF7R would have sold significantly better if SE had released it on Steam and Xbox the same day as the PS version instead of doing a two year delayed launch.
1) we don't know that, if anything it would have just split the PS sales into other markets with maybe a 10% overall gain
2)It's been confirmed that Sony and EGS both paid SE a boatload of money for exclusivity windows, enough to where SE decided it was worth it to take the loss of sales in exchange for the upfront exclusivity cash.
3) Epic literally funded the PC port for this game, just like they did with SoP and the KH series before it. None of those would come to PC without Epics upfront cash + paying for the port development.

I promise you that they have entire teams that have worked all this shit out to an absolute extreme, and are far more knowledgeable than some random dipshit on Any Forums that thinks he's a genius for suggesting they release the game on all systems at once.

Don't forget to try Sakaguchi's new game, Fantasian.
apps.apple.com/us/app/fantasian/id1517339045
Hopefully it gets released from it's Apple chains at some point.

Attached: 1653911999428.jpg (643x482, 146.89K)

>you're the only ones not getting Crisis Core.
Why would I give a fuck about CC coming to PC when I'm buying it on my Switch in the first place?

the fuck is that diarreah
what happened to sakaguchi....

hackaguchi cultists are obnoxious. your god barely worked on the original ff7 because he was busy with chrono trigger, dummy.
what has hackaguchi done in his career without all those "clueless devs" he was supposedly carrying at square? if he's so great, why is he stuck making mobile games in obscurity now?

It's a JRPG where the environments are dioramas. I think it's pretty cute.

That game is awful btw.
The design and art style is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a game, but the actual gameplay, combat, and story are all awful.

>recommended gtx 1080
hahahaaa
my 3060 ti is about to get left behind by newer games.

Instead of using CG nonsense for the backgrounds they literally built dioramas of all the locations and took pictures of them. It's legitimately a fantastic idea that I don't think I've ever seen in any other game. Gives the game a very unique feel to it.

Attached: Fantasian-Diorama[1].jpg (713x375, 43.34K)

>mobage

Anyone that releases a game on mobile doesn't care about the soul of the game, they just want the money.

Keep crying bitch honky
Someone update me when the game gets cracked

Attached: 2228537582705.jpg (531x888, 57.52K)

All Final Fantasy games were always silly and unfun I have no idea why anyone ever praises it, they just end up making them more silly and unfun by doing so

>all that just for a mobile game barely anyone plays
the only thing hackaguchi is good at is pissing other people's money away.