Is it worth playing Any Forumsros?

Is it worth playing Any Forumsros?

Attached: 1655474278512.jpg (250x288, 41.88K)

Yes

Don't bother if you're a Deus Ex / Bioshock fan.

Only with graphics mods as the base game is heckin' ugly

Why? I do like deus ex and have played all bioshocks

It's a worse version of both.

>Bioshock
why are you mentioning a scripted linear story game in an immersive sim thread?

yea

Attached: 1637701741855.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

I played Deus Ex and Bioshock before I played System Shock 2, it ended up being one of my favorite games of all time

For sure OP, it's a great game. Wish I could play it again for the first time again.

Sex
With SHODAN

made for BRC

Attached: 1655408242637.jpg (841x1213, 293.16K)

Nah, play SS1 instead

Attached: nah.png (1266x688, 658.23K)

play both, they're both good

>anal
based

play the first one, it's better.

Play both system shock in order. Both 10/10. Ignore autism about which is better.

This is what happens when you hook your mind to cyberspace paradise.

U fucking kidding? Go play it right now

sure, ss2 is easier to get into compared to 1 so you should be fine since death is like BioShock 1 and doesn't mean much aside from a few credits lost

play the first one, its better

I love this game so much, even though the final stretch is clearly unfinished because they didn't get enough time and money I think the game aged really well. it has great atmosphere and interesting story and cool gameplay (not very well balanced but the game is not hard so it's not fucking you over for skilling wrong)
definately play it

Why does this crossover make zero sense yet also make perfect sense

SS1 is perfectly accessible with mouselook.

once you get over how SS1 works it's vastly superior to SS2 in terms of gameplay not counting cyberspace

It’s a great game user. If you feel up to the challenge (of the game and learning it) System Shock Enhanced is also worth your time. I hope you enjoy brotherman

Attached: 071DD7AD-8BD1-4542-9392-E234280F7CCA.gif (56x56, 179.83K)

it looks so ugly though - my zoomer eyes can't handle it

t does some things better and some things worse, it's a sidegrade. Aside from the obvious cyberspace sequence that you mention, stealth is just deficient in ss1, while the second is made with thief 1/2 in mind. Sound design is also way better (from the gameplay perspective too).

>so it's not fucking you over for skilling wrong
The best idea in the game is the way the cost to level skills scales with difficulty. On normal you can afford to fuck up since everything's cheaper, but on the hardest difficulty everything's way more expensive so you have to think about it. It's great, you have a system which can be forgiving for new players but can also be demanding so buildfags have fun with it. Wish more games did that.

I agree though it might just be my biased but I really really think the game needs to be played on one of the two highest difficulties even as a new player. there is just no resource management at all otherwise and even on impossible you have too many (if you know what you are doing)
is there a mod that gives you many modules but tweaks the rest?