Remake

>Remake
>Rebirth
>Refunded

Attached: 1655436434848.png (668x1130, 701.43K)

Ask me how I can tell you play games exclusively on Switch.

/r/dankmemes?
i gotchu frfr ;)

>Rebound

Attached: 682a1e3cd8598be2006382a9234b8ac7_crop_north.png (640x427, 11.93K)

If they go with "Reloaded" it will once and for all prove that Japanese culture never made it past the 2000s.

Rape

It's obviously "Redemption" to complete the Genesis arc. Sephiroth, evil Cloud, and evil Zack have to defeat him to save the world.

>Remake
>Rebirth
>Regret

Red finally playable
you're all going to play it anyway don't bullshit me

third one better be called retarded because you already know that’s how the story is gonna feel

I just want to fuck Tifa.

Get in line.

I thought FF7R ate shit, so I'm not playing anything.

>don't live alone to be able to fuck this every night
...damn

Attached: tifa doll.png (591x916, 931.21K)

>Reloaded

>Resent

>remake
>rebirth
>reeeeeeee

I am mad. I am seething. I am on suicide watch.
All I wanted was a deluxe version of the same timeline, not a different one where they make meta-aware choices based on the plot of the OG game.
I am pissed. I am enraged. I am disappointed. But most importantly, I am angry, becayse retards STILL don't want to admit that this is a sequel. I swear people have shit instead of brains. The only thing this project got right was having the titles start with RE because if you add a bunch of Es, that's how I feel about it.
Fuck Nomura and fuck the braindead fans.

Rebuild, of course!

Attached: file.png (500x215, 81.33K)

>retards STILL don't want to admit that this is a sequel
These are people who didn't play the original and are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else that what they're playing is a faithful remake and that they're not missing out.

Because playing the original would be too much effort.

Is FF7R cracked?
Where can I find?

REVENGEANCE

Seeing people praise the original FFVII but criticizing or disliking the Remake drives me fucking crazy. I just find it so unfair that the original has flaws, but is so beloved. But the Remake has one or two small flaws and suddenly I'm not allowed to like it? I'm not allowed to call it good? That's what I feel you're telling me when you say you don't like something about Remake. Remake is 10 times the game the original is, you're begging to be proven wrong when you say you like the original more than Remake. Remake improved the gameplay, characters, music, graphics, replayability, difficulty, story, QoL and minigames. I'm glad I only come here a few minutes each day to laugh at you people because I find the idea of anyone liking the original more than the Remake infuriating because if you thought about it objectively you'd realise you should either hate both or neither. /v and /vrpg are completely unfair and hyprocitical.